BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We’re not sure if this is record setting, but it very well may be. Andrew Jerome Roberts of Hallandale Beach is in the Palm Beach County Jail, charged with 20 offenses by the Boca Raton Police Department.
Public jail records reveal that Roberts was cuffed and stuffed in the early morning hours of Tuesday, and then booked into jail around 5am. Here’s a look at what this fine upstanding citizen is accused of doing:
1. Larceny — Grand Theft. Four counts.
2. Burglary. Six counts.
3. Fraud, illegal use of credit cards. Five counts.
4. Marijuana possession. One count.
5. Petit theft. Three counts.
6. Fraud, impersonating someone else. One count.
Roberts is being held on roughly $40,000 bond.