UPDATE: 2:44p Wednesday – Mr. Labbe Has Been Found Safely.
WELLINGTON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is asking for assistance locating a man missing from Wellington. Mr. Theodore Labbe has been diagnosed with the early stages of Dementia. The official release from PBSO follows:
On Monday, October 31, 2011, sometime before 11:00 a.m., Mr. Theodore Labbe left his residence of 15465 Sunnyland Lane, Wellington and has not been seen or heard from since. He is driving a Silver Toyota Prius, TAG: K613QM.
Mr. Labbe, DOB: 1/12/36, is 5’7”, 180 lb., has brown hair and blue eyes. He was last seen wearing a green polo and blue jeans.
Mr. Labbe has been diagnosed with early signs of Dementia.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office considers Mr. Theodore Labbe a Missing/Endangered Adult.
If anyone should come into contact with Mr. Labbe they are urged to contact PBSO Dispatch at 688-3400 or the nearest law enforcement agency.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA LOGS 51,000 COVID CASES OVER THREE DAYS
- Two Seniors Killed In West Boynton Beach Crash
- Kids Are Testing Positive At Boca Raton Area Camps, What Does That Mean For School?
- Here’s How To Remove Your Child From Palm Beach County Schools
- Palm Beach County: Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- READ THE REPORT: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed Multiple Women
- Are Boca, Delray Restaurant Workers Wearing Masks? Tell Us, Others
- Woman, Three Times Legal Limit, Asks Boca PD To Help Her Get To Hawaii
- Parents Outraged, Fearful That Palm Beach Schools Won’t Mandate Masks