UPDATE: 2:44p Wednesday – Mr. Labbe Has Been Found Safely.
WELLINGTON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is asking for assistance locating a man missing from Wellington. Mr. Theodore Labbe has been diagnosed with the early stages of Dementia. The official release from PBSO follows:
On Monday, October 31, 2011, sometime before 11:00 a.m., Mr. Theodore Labbe left his residence of 15465 Sunnyland Lane, Wellington and has not been seen or heard from since. He is driving a Silver Toyota Prius, TAG: K613QM.
Mr. Labbe, DOB: 1/12/36, is 5’7”, 180 lb., has brown hair and blue eyes. He was last seen wearing a green polo and blue jeans.
Mr. Labbe has been diagnosed with early signs of Dementia.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office considers Mr. Theodore Labbe a Missing/Endangered Adult.
If anyone should come into contact with Mr. Labbe they are urged to contact PBSO Dispatch at 688-3400 or the nearest law enforcement agency.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation