BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A fight that reportedly started at Club Boca, near West Palmetto Park and Powerline Road, led to a triple shooting in Boynton Beach. One man has been charged.
We are expecting an update from the Boynton Beach Police, but in the interim, the Palm Beach Post is reporting:
“Randy Smith, the man whom police have charged, is hospitalized at Delray Medical Center with a bullet wound to his neck, police said. Police did not provide a place of residence for Smith.
The man at whom Smith is alleged to have shot, Aaron Andrews of Boynton Beach, is at the same hospital with a bullet wound to his left leg.
A third man, James Stills, was treated at Delray Medical Center with a bullet wound to his upper thigh but was released.
Police responded to a report of a shooting around 5:30 a.m. today at a home in the 600 block of Northeast Second Street, north of Boynton Beach Boulevard and west of Federal Highway.
They found blood-soaked clothing, droplets of blood and shell casings on the ground, and learned that Smith, Andrews and Stills all had been taken to Delray Medical Center, their report said.”
BocaNewsNow.com has learned that Randy Smith’s home address is on West Tara Lakes Drive in Boynton Beach.
We will update when we learn more from Boynton Beach Police, and will post Randy Smith’s booking photo once it is released by the Palm Beach County Jail.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- LAWSUIT: Rocco’s Tacos Allegedly Fired Injured Worker, Sued For Discrimination
- FLORIDA: Local Pediatricians Not Sure They’ll Offer COVID-19 Shot To Young Kids
- Vehicular Homicide Charge For Boca Raton’s Christopher Gallon
- BOCA WEST SUED OVER DEAD GOLF CART DRIVER
- Housing Markets NOT Slowing, According To New Study By FAU, FIU Professors
- Boca Raton’s Marshal Seeman Owes American Express $225,000
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off Northeast Coast
- FIRE TRUCK CRASH: Who Is At Fault In Boca Raton Fire Truck Rollover? County Silent.
- FLORIDA: Student Brings Tasers, Marijuana Edibles To Area School