BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A fight that reportedly started at Club Boca, near West Palmetto Park and Powerline Road, led to a triple shooting in Boynton Beach. One man has been charged.
We are expecting an update from the Boynton Beach Police, but in the interim, the Palm Beach Post is reporting:
“Randy Smith, the man whom police have charged, is hospitalized at Delray Medical Center with a bullet wound to his neck, police said. Police did not provide a place of residence for Smith.
The man at whom Smith is alleged to have shot, Aaron Andrews of Boynton Beach, is at the same hospital with a bullet wound to his left leg.
A third man, James Stills, was treated at Delray Medical Center with a bullet wound to his upper thigh but was released.
Police responded to a report of a shooting around 5:30 a.m. today at a home in the 600 block of Northeast Second Street, north of Boynton Beach Boulevard and west of Federal Highway.
They found blood-soaked clothing, droplets of blood and shell casings on the ground, and learned that Smith, Andrews and Stills all had been taken to Delray Medical Center, their report said.”
BocaNewsNow.com has learned that Randy Smith’s home address is on West Tara Lakes Drive in Boynton Beach.
We will update when we learn more from Boynton Beach Police, and will post Randy Smith’s booking photo once it is released by the Palm Beach County Jail.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- School Board Meeting: More Than 500 To Comment On Holocaust Questioner Rehire
- EPA Says Make Sure Your Disinfectant Is On This List
- Fundraiser Today For Delray’s 3-Year-Old Sloane Caston, Battling Two Cancers
- LISTEN TO VOICEMAIL: Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Calls Our Report Unfair
- CRASH: Atlantic and Jog In Delray Beach, Expect Delays
- Feds Prepare To Take Seven Bridges Home, Property Of Chiropractor Richard Davidson
- COVID-19 Infects 122 In Palm Beach County Schools
- Election Issues In Palm Beach County? Spokesperson Won’t Discuss Ballot Vans
- BREAKING: I-95 Northbound Closed In Boca Raton