BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — This is not a charge we see in Boca Raton on a regular basis, so it gets our attention when we do. Police charged two people with
“cultivation of marijuana.” According to police, Hilary Allison Alexander, who is 21, and James Darren Teets, who is 23, were arrested at 44 SE 14th Street — the Boca Palms Apartments. Alexander was also charged with possession of marijuana under 20 grams, 2 counts of “possession of paraphernalia,” and battery. She’s being held on $3,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI