BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Police report that 28 year old Steven Dale Abdelnour was arrested at 3999 North Dixie Highway — Aspen Air Conditioning — for burglarizing a car. Police also report that Abdelnour was on probation at the time of his arrest. Unless there is a misprint in the Palm Beach County Jail booking system, Abdelnour is being held on $50,000 bond for 9 counts of “Burglary — Unoccupied Conveyance Unarmed.” And…he’s also being held on three counts of probation violation.
He was previously charged with three counts of burglary, two counts of petit theft, and three counts of resisting an officer without violence.
Abdelnour remains behind bars.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Man Slams EV Into Bush Near Military Trail
- This Woman Is Missing, If You See Her, Call Police
- Palm Beach International Airport Closed Due To Unattended Bag
- PREZZO BOCA RATON CITED FOR MULTIPLE HEALTH CODE VIOLATIONS
- Boca Raton Financial Advisor Owes $394,000 To Amex, Now Suing Him
- Son Of Palm Beach County School Board Member Back In Jail
- PUBLIC WINS: COPS, CRIME VICTIMS CAN’T HIDE BEHIND MARSY’S LAW
- Fatal Shooting Under Investigation By Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office
- Major Boca Raton Gas Leak Now Under Control