BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Police report that 28 year old Steven Dale Abdelnour was arrested at 3999 North Dixie Highway — Aspen Air Conditioning — for burglarizing a car. Police also report that Abdelnour was on probation at the time of his arrest. Unless there is a misprint in the Palm Beach County Jail booking system, Abdelnour is being held on $50,000 bond for 9 counts of “Burglary — Unoccupied Conveyance Unarmed.” And…he’s also being held on three counts of probation violation.
He was previously charged with three counts of burglary, two counts of petit theft, and three counts of resisting an officer without violence.
Abdelnour remains behind bars.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Lynn University To Hold Virtual Graduation, But FAU In Person This Spring
- Palmetto Place Condo Sued Over Mask Mandate
- CLAIM: Lithium Overdose Caused By Boca Raton Publix
- Delray Beach Woman Sues Boca Kosher Market
- Florida’s “Vulnerable” Form For COVID-19 Shot May Be HIPAA Violation
- COVID Count Rising In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Man, Registered Sex Offender, Arrested Again For Sex Crime
- Teacher, Arrested By Boca Raton Police, Set To Be Fired Today
- Delray’s Tiffany Terrazzano Jailed On Repeat Charge