BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Police report that 28 year old Steven Dale Abdelnour was arrested at 3999 North Dixie Highway — Aspen Air Conditioning — for burglarizing a car. Police also report that Abdelnour was on probation at the time of his arrest. Unless there is a misprint in the Palm Beach County Jail booking system, Abdelnour is being held on $50,000 bond for 9 counts of “Burglary — Unoccupied Conveyance Unarmed.” And…he’s also being held on three counts of probation violation.
He was previously charged with three counts of burglary, two counts of petit theft, and three counts of resisting an officer without violence.
Abdelnour remains behind bars.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record
- Florida Withholding COVID-19 Infection, Death Report For Wednesday
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Order
- School Board Meeting: More Than 500 To Comment On Holocaust Questioner Rehire
- EPA Says Make Sure Your Disinfectant Is On This List
- Fundraiser Today For Delray’s 3-Year-Old Sloane Caston, Battling Two Cancers
- LISTEN TO VOICEMAIL: Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Calls Our Report Unfair
- CRASH: Atlantic and Jog In Delray Beach, Expect Delays