BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Police report that 28 year old Steven Dale Abdelnour was arrested at 3999 North Dixie Highway — Aspen Air Conditioning — for burglarizing a car. Police also report that Abdelnour was on probation at the time of his arrest. Unless there is a misprint in the Palm Beach County Jail booking system, Abdelnour is being held on $50,000 bond for 9 counts of “Burglary — Unoccupied Conveyance Unarmed.” And…he’s also being held on three counts of probation violation.
He was previously charged with three counts of burglary, two counts of petit theft, and three counts of resisting an officer without violence.
Abdelnour remains behind bars.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BUILDING COLLAPSE: List Of Everyone Who Owns In Champlain Towers
- Man Critically Injured At Boca Raton Wyndham Hotel, Sues
- MIAMI BEACH CONDO COLLAPSE: Rumors Spreading, Officials Say “Stop”
- National Hurricane Center: Tropical Depression Likely To Form
- I-95 In Boca Raton To Close Overnight Tonight
- Second DUI Arrest In Three Months For Boca’s Brooklyn Berman
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wave Watching Continues, Another Expected To Form
- Delray Beach Father And Son Charged In Boynton Shooting, Witness Threat