BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We have been monitoring several accidents this afternoon in South Palm Beach County and in Boca Raton. Among them: what appears to have been a very serious accident at the entrance to South County Regional Park in West Boca — that’s Glades Road to almost the Everglades. Several rescue units responded a short time ago.
There were reports of an accident also a short time ago at Yamato Road and State Road 441.
We will update if we hear anything official from local rescue agencies.
Courtesy of our friends at FDOT, travel times on Florida’s Turnpike look pretty good as we head into the afternoon rush, with everything moving at speed. You can view the message boards that hang over the highways by clicking here.
We don’t want to sound like your grandmother, but if you’re out and about — and good luck if you’re heading to a mall — be careful. We’ve seen several drivers in oblivion land, yapping on their cell phones while presumably singing Christmas/Chanukah carols as they run red lights.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA LOGS 51,000 COVID CASES OVER THREE DAYS
- Two Seniors Killed In West Boynton Beach Crash
- Kids Are Testing Positive At Boca Raton Area Camps, What Does That Mean For School?
- Here’s How To Remove Your Child From Palm Beach County Schools
- Palm Beach County: Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- READ THE REPORT: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed Multiple Women
- Are Boca, Delray Restaurant Workers Wearing Masks? Tell Us, Others
- Woman, Three Times Legal Limit, Asks Boca PD To Help Her Get To Hawaii
- Parents Outraged, Fearful That Palm Beach Schools Won’t Mandate Masks