BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We have been monitoring several accidents this afternoon in South Palm Beach County and in Boca Raton. Among them: what appears to have been a very serious accident at the entrance to South County Regional Park in West Boca — that’s Glades Road to almost the Everglades. Several rescue units responded a short time ago.
There were reports of an accident also a short time ago at Yamato Road and State Road 441.
We will update if we hear anything official from local rescue agencies.
Courtesy of our friends at FDOT, travel times on Florida’s Turnpike look pretty good as we head into the afternoon rush, with everything moving at speed. You can view the message boards that hang over the highways by clicking here.
We don’t want to sound like your grandmother, but if you’re out and about — and good luck if you’re heading to a mall — be careful. We’ve seen several drivers in oblivion land, yapping on their cell phones while presumably singing Christmas/Chanukah carols as they run red lights.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation