BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Get ready for a cold weekend in and around Boca Raton. It’s not like Minnesota cold, but it’s going to be chilly, with lows possibly in the 30s at night. Here’s the official forecast from the National Weather Service:
A COLD FRONT WILL BE MOVING THROUGH SOUTH FLORIDA SATURDAY MORNING.
TEMPERATURES ARE EXPECTED TO DROP INTO THE MID TO UPPER 30S ACROSS
NORTHWESTERN INTERIOR SECTIONS TO THE UPPER 40S TO LOWER 50S ACROSS
THE EAST COAST METRO AREAS ON SATURDAY NIGHT AND SUNDAY NIGHT. WITH
THE WIND INCLUDED, THIS IS FORECAST TO PRODUCE WIND CHILL READINGS
IN THE UPPER 20S TO LOWER 30S ACROSS GLADES AND HENDRY COUNTIES,
MID 30S TO AROUND 40 ACROSS THE REST OF THE INTERIOR AND GULF
COAST, AND LOWER TO MID 40S TO LOWER 50S ACROSS THE EAST COAST
METRO AREAS LATE SATURDAY NIGHT THROUGH SUNDAY MORNING.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School
- Boca Raton Man Claims 800-Pack-Rat Sold His Stuff When Credit Card Expired
- Florida Teachers Slam DeSantis, Call On Him To Listen To Medical Professionals
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County Reinstates Mandatory Masking In Public Buildings
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog