BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Get ready for a cold weekend in and around Boca Raton. It’s not like Minnesota cold, but it’s going to be chilly, with lows possibly in the 30s at night. Here’s the official forecast from the National Weather Service:
A COLD FRONT WILL BE MOVING THROUGH SOUTH FLORIDA SATURDAY MORNING.
TEMPERATURES ARE EXPECTED TO DROP INTO THE MID TO UPPER 30S ACROSS
NORTHWESTERN INTERIOR SECTIONS TO THE UPPER 40S TO LOWER 50S ACROSS
THE EAST COAST METRO AREAS ON SATURDAY NIGHT AND SUNDAY NIGHT. WITH
THE WIND INCLUDED, THIS IS FORECAST TO PRODUCE WIND CHILL READINGS
IN THE UPPER 20S TO LOWER 30S ACROSS GLADES AND HENDRY COUNTIES,
MID 30S TO AROUND 40 ACROSS THE REST OF THE INTERIOR AND GULF
COAST, AND LOWER TO MID 40S TO LOWER 50S ACROSS THE EAST COAST
METRO AREAS LATE SATURDAY NIGHT THROUGH SUNDAY MORNING.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEATHTOBER FLORIDA: State, Palm Beach County COVID Deaths, Infections Climbing Again
- UPDATE: Parents MUST Choose Distance or In-Person Within Days For PBC Schools
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Heavy Rain For Days, Flood Watch Through Sunday
- TRAFFIC: Palm Beach County Projects Slow The Go, See Them All Here
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom