BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Get ready for a cold weekend in and around Boca Raton. It’s not like Minnesota cold, but it’s going to be chilly, with lows possibly in the 30s at night. Here’s the official forecast from the National Weather Service:
A COLD FRONT WILL BE MOVING THROUGH SOUTH FLORIDA SATURDAY MORNING.
TEMPERATURES ARE EXPECTED TO DROP INTO THE MID TO UPPER 30S ACROSS
NORTHWESTERN INTERIOR SECTIONS TO THE UPPER 40S TO LOWER 50S ACROSS
THE EAST COAST METRO AREAS ON SATURDAY NIGHT AND SUNDAY NIGHT. WITH
THE WIND INCLUDED, THIS IS FORECAST TO PRODUCE WIND CHILL READINGS
IN THE UPPER 20S TO LOWER 30S ACROSS GLADES AND HENDRY COUNTIES,
MID 30S TO AROUND 40 ACROSS THE REST OF THE INTERIOR AND GULF
COAST, AND LOWER TO MID 40S TO LOWER 50S ACROSS THE EAST COAST
METRO AREAS LATE SATURDAY NIGHT THROUGH SUNDAY MORNING.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud