BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Get ready for a cold weekend in and around Boca Raton. It’s not like Minnesota cold, but it’s going to be chilly, with lows possibly in the 30s at night. Here’s the official forecast from the National Weather Service:
A COLD FRONT WILL BE MOVING THROUGH SOUTH FLORIDA SATURDAY MORNING.
TEMPERATURES ARE EXPECTED TO DROP INTO THE MID TO UPPER 30S ACROSS
NORTHWESTERN INTERIOR SECTIONS TO THE UPPER 40S TO LOWER 50S ACROSS
THE EAST COAST METRO AREAS ON SATURDAY NIGHT AND SUNDAY NIGHT. WITH
THE WIND INCLUDED, THIS IS FORECAST TO PRODUCE WIND CHILL READINGS
IN THE UPPER 20S TO LOWER 30S ACROSS GLADES AND HENDRY COUNTIES,
MID 30S TO AROUND 40 ACROSS THE REST OF THE INTERIOR AND GULF
COAST, AND LOWER TO MID 40S TO LOWER 50S ACROSS THE EAST COAST
METRO AREAS LATE SATURDAY NIGHT THROUGH SUNDAY MORNING.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SIRENS: Poisoned In Polo Club, Dead In Boca Pointe, Traumatic Injury In Boca West,
- City of Boca Raton Street Parade Set For December 8th
- Boca Raton PD Investigates Fatal Crash On Yamato Road
- FEDCON1: Aaron Singerman Nearly 3 Times Legal Limit After Crashing Boat Multiple Times
- Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections Is Hiring
- SIRENS: Dead In A Palm Beach Hotel, Crash On I-95, Fall At Olympic Heights High
- FLYING TODAY? JetBlue, United, Southwest All Reporting Delays Out Of Fort Lauderdale
- WEATHER: Stunning Days Ahead For Boca Raton, Delray Beach
- OMICRON: No Mask Change, Yet, For Palm Beach Schools