BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Sure, we’re bragging. If you’re not in Boca or South Florida, you probably wish you were this week. Gorgeous, breezy highs in the mid to upper 70s, lows in the mid-60s. This is good stuff. With the cooling temperatures comes the ever-present risk of rip-currents, so if you’re heading to the beach, be careful. But otherwise, enjoy this forecast from the National Weather Service:
Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 66. South wind between 5 and 8 mph becoming calm.
Saturday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. Breezy, with a calm wind becoming north between 13 and 16 mph. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
Saturday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Breezy, with a northeast wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
Sunday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. Breezy, with a east wind between 15 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge
- Suspended License? Palm Beach County Waives Fees For One Week
- Nearly 3000 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Health Inspectors Shut Max’s Grille In January
- Delray Man Charged With Ordering Drugs Online, Nabbed By Postal Inspector
- Boynton Beach Woman Missing, Police Seek Help
- Local Man Wins $1M In Florida Lottery