BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Sure, we’re bragging. If you’re not in Boca or South Florida, you probably wish you were this week. Gorgeous, breezy highs in the mid to upper 70s, lows in the mid-60s. This is good stuff. With the cooling temperatures comes the ever-present risk of rip-currents, so if you’re heading to the beach, be careful. But otherwise, enjoy this forecast from the National Weather Service:
Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 66. South wind between 5 and 8 mph becoming calm.
Saturday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. Breezy, with a calm wind becoming north between 13 and 16 mph. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
Saturday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Breezy, with a northeast wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
Sunday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. Breezy, with a east wind between 15 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GUILTY! Local FSU Student Convicted Of Federal Fraud, Conspiracy
- Masks Again On Agenda For Palm Beach County School Board
- POLICE: Driver Drives On Sidewalk, Kills Local Man, Hits Five Cars
- Fatal Crash In Gleneagles Country Club, Pedestrian Struck In Front Of Home
- Child Neglect, Hit and Run Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Reminder: Masks Still Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- Biergarten Boca Raton Sued, Drunk Dancer Falls On Woman
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Florida’s Turnpike To Close
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside