BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Sure, we’re bragging. If you’re not in Boca or South Florida, you probably wish you were this week. Gorgeous, breezy highs in the mid to upper 70s, lows in the mid-60s. This is good stuff. With the cooling temperatures comes the ever-present risk of rip-currents, so if you’re heading to the beach, be careful. But otherwise, enjoy this forecast from the National Weather Service:
Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 66. South wind between 5 and 8 mph becoming calm.
Saturday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. Breezy, with a calm wind becoming north between 13 and 16 mph. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
Saturday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Breezy, with a northeast wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
Sunday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. Breezy, with a east wind between 15 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TWO TROPICAL WAVES EXPECTED TO BECOME DEPRESSIONS WITHIN DAYS
- WE’RE CONFUSED: Lee County Opposed Mask Mandates, But Angry Over No Evacuation Order?
- POLICE INVESTIGATE DRIVE-BY GEL GUN ATTACK IN SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH
- North Carolina Woman Drives On Rims In Boca Raton, Is Arrested For DUI
- PALM BEACH COUNTY REAL ESTATE MARKET TANKS
- WHAT’S IT DOING? New Tropical Wave Meandering, But Growing, South Of Florida
- Deputy Shoots Pit Bull But Bullet Travels Through Dog Into Another Deputy
- CHILD LEFT AT SCHOOL HE DOESN’T ATTEND, PARENTS CAN’T BE FOUND
- STUNNING FORM TO BE APPROVED BY PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS