BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Sure, we’re bragging. If you’re not in Boca or South Florida, you probably wish you were this week. Gorgeous, breezy highs in the mid to upper 70s, lows in the mid-60s. This is good stuff. With the cooling temperatures comes the ever-present risk of rip-currents, so if you’re heading to the beach, be careful. But otherwise, enjoy this forecast from the National Weather Service:
Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 66. South wind between 5 and 8 mph becoming calm.
Saturday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. Breezy, with a calm wind becoming north between 13 and 16 mph. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
Saturday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Breezy, with a northeast wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
Sunday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. Breezy, with a east wind between 15 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID FLORIDA BAD: Palm Beach Positivity Tops 8 Percent, 4289 New Cases in State
- Delray Beach Fire Rescue To Hold Bone Marrow Drive For Sick Girl
- Now 179 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Boca Realtor Punches Boyfriend In Face, Jailed
- VIDEO: No Masks At “One11 Boca Raton” Nightclub Party
- COVID FLORIDA: 3,361 New Infections Logged, Palm Beach County Positivity Passes 6 Percent
- UPDATE: West Delray Woman Offered To Sell Special Services To Cop
- PSAT At Spanish River High: Parents, Staffers Fear Super-Spreader Event
- Parents Sending Sick Kids To School In Palm Beach County