BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The heart of Boca Raton is about to beat faster. The developer of 200 East Palmetto Park Blvd., a mixed-used condo, retail, and office building, is confirming major new tenants — including a local tech company with a huge national footprint.
From the media advisory:
“Downtown Boca Raton is growing, new residences, new businesses and new opportunities arrive each day,” said Lon Tabatchnick, developer of 200 East. “We are happy to be able to offer local businesses a place to thrive in this perfect downtown location.”
200 East is a luxury condominium building that offers residents access to South Florida urban living. The building has 27,000 sq. feet of commercial and retail space on its ground level. Current commercial residents include, Philippe by Philippe Chow, a haute Chinese cuisine experience.
ion interactive will move into 8700 sq. feet of space in early April. The company, named to the Inc Magazine 500 list of fastest growing private companies in 2010, is expecting to expand and double in size with the move into 200 East.
“This is the most sought after location in downtown Boca,” said Justin Talerico, CEO of ion interactive. “We are expanding and wanted a space that reflects who we are as a cutting edge company. We love the energy of the building and the action of downtown Boca Raton.”
200 East is the newest luxury condominium building in downtown Boca Raton. A half mile from the Ocean and within walking distance from Mizner Park and Royal Palm Place, 200 East offers two and three bedroom residences and townhouses priced from $674,900.
For more information on 200 East, please contact Nestler Poletto Sotheby’s International at 561-368-5105 or www.200eastbocaraton.com. The property is located at 200 East Palmetto Park Road, Boca Raton, FL.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Residents Among Many Charged With COVID, Healthcare Fraud
- Still At It: Parents Sue Palm Beach County Schools Over Masks
- POLICE: Boca Raton Woman Hits Car, Drives Away With Two Flat Tires
- Flying United Airlines Today? Massive Systems Issue Affecting Flights, More
- Two Tropical Depressions Likely To Form Over Weekend Says Hurricane Center
- FLORIDA COVID: Ventilator Use Rises As Hospitalizations Fall
- SEEMAN HOLTZ: As Fraud Investigation Continues, Court Assigns Monitor
- Boca Raton Man Charged With DUI, Resisting, Fleeing, More
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Forming East Of Florida Thursday