UPDATE 2:58p March 2, 2012: The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office has identified the deceased as: 69 year old Adele Ridless and 79 year old Mort Victor.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Developing story just in from the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office. A man and woman, both in their 70s, have been found dead in their Boca Pointe home.
Direct from the police:
On Thursday, March 1, 2012, at approximately 5:10 pm, deputies and fire fighters were dispatched to a residence in the 8000 block of Travelers Tree Court, Boca Raton, subdivision of Boca Pointe. When deputies arrived they were met by two individuals who had just located their friends (male and female) deceased in their residence. Fire fighters entered the residence and found a high reading of carbon monoxide. While searching the residence the fire fighters located two individuals deceased one male and one female, which appear to be in their 70’s, in the upstairs bedroom.
Shortly before 5:00 pm, the discovers/friends advised detectives that they had arrived at their friends residence to take them to the airport. When they didn’t answer the door they became concerned, went home to their residence and retrieved a key, to their friends home. They traveled back to the friends residence, used their key and went inside. They walked through the residence and found their friends deceased. They immediately left the residence and called 911.
The discovers/friends were treated by fire fighters.
Two vehicles were found in the garage not running.
We are still in the preliminary stages of the investigation. We are in the process of notifying next of kin.
More information will be released when it becomes available.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Doc Claims Reputation Firm Posted Fake Reviews
- West Boca Raton Woman Jailed On Drug, Fraud Charges
- Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Completely Close
- Fired Elementary School Kitchen Worker To Receive $125K
- MONDAY: Will Boca Regional Hospital Spread COVID-19 With Fundraising Events?
- Hospital Bed Availability In Palm Beach County Plummets
- NOT A COP: Delray Beach Man Charged With Impersonating Law Enforcement
- FLORIDA: Man Sues Car Wash, Surprised It’s Slippery When Wet
- SCAM? Cops Bust Contractor, Ask Potential Palm Beach County Victims To Call