WEST PALM BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office Internal Affairs Lieutenant Dean Thomas Johnson is himself in trouble or allegedly tampering with a witness, attempting to tamper evidence, and disclosing confidential information. He faces up to 15 years in prison.
According the State Attorney’s office, Johnson revealed the facts of an ongoing, confidential investigation to another Deputy, and then urged that Deputy to to destroy evidence and “give false or evasive statements to investigators.”
The official Probable Cause Affidavit can be read by clicking here.
He has been released on his own recognizance. Although it is in the public record, we are not publishing Lt. Thomas’ home city or address.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man Allegedly Claims Ex Is Child Abuser, Posts To Socials, Jailed
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Declares State Of Emergency For Building Collapse
- BUILDING COLLAPSE: List Of Everyone Who Owns In Champlain Towers
- Man Critically Injured At Boca Raton Wyndham Hotel, Sues
- MIAMI BEACH CONDO COLLAPSE: Rumors Spreading, Officials Say “Stop”
- National Hurricane Center: Tropical Depression Likely To Form
- I-95 In Boca Raton To Close Overnight Tonight
- Second DUI Arrest In Three Months For Boca’s Brooklyn Berman
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing