BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The good news is that the pilot is fine. The bad news is that the plane looks like it has had better days.
Boca Raton Fire Rescue rushed to the Boca Raton airport around 8 this morning after receiving calls that had a plane had crashed. Incredibly, the pilot was not injured at all, and even more incredibly, there was no fuel spill.
An initial investigation suggest that the plane lost power and struck the fence near the approach to runway 23, but the NTSB is investigating. The NTSB traditionally takes a year or so to release a final report.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Doc Claims Reputation Firm Posted Fake Reviews
- West Boca Raton Woman Jailed On Drug, Fraud Charges
- Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Completely Close
- Fired Elementary School Kitchen Worker To Receive $125K
- MONDAY: Will Boca Regional Hospital Spread COVID-19 With Fundraising Events?
- Hospital Bed Availability In Palm Beach County Plummets
- NOT A COP: Delray Beach Man Charged With Impersonating Law Enforcement
- FLORIDA: Man Sues Car Wash, Surprised It’s Slippery When Wet
- SCAM? Cops Bust Contractor, Ask Potential Palm Beach County Victims To Call