BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The good news is that the pilot is fine. The bad news is that the plane looks like it has had better days.
Boca Raton Fire Rescue rushed to the Boca Raton airport around 8 this morning after receiving calls that had a plane had crashed. Incredibly, the pilot was not injured at all, and even more incredibly, there was no fuel spill.
An initial investigation suggest that the plane lost power and struck the fence near the approach to runway 23, but the NTSB is investigating. The NTSB traditionally takes a year or so to release a final report.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens