BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The good news is that the pilot is fine. The bad news is that the plane looks like it has had better days.
Boca Raton Fire Rescue rushed to the Boca Raton airport around 8 this morning after receiving calls that had a plane had crashed. Incredibly, the pilot was not injured at all, and even more incredibly, there was no fuel spill.
An initial investigation suggest that the plane lost power and struck the fence near the approach to runway 23, but the NTSB is investigating. The NTSB traditionally takes a year or so to release a final report.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Publix COVID-19 Shots Available Thursday In Palm Beach County
- KINSA: Holiday Surge Just Starting, Palm Beach County Critical
- Two Theft Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Boca Obesity Clinic Sued Over Unsolicited Text Messages
- DEAD RISING: Florida’s COVID Death Count Rises By 137 In One Day
- POLICE: Husband Assaults Pregnant Wife In Boca Raton Bar
- South Palm Beach County Hospitals Filling With COVID Patients
- COVID CRISIS: Aloha Food Shack Packed, Boca Officials Do Nothing
- Palm Beach Schools Closed Monday