BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The good news is that the pilot is fine. The bad news is that the plane looks like it has had better days.
Boca Raton Fire Rescue rushed to the Boca Raton airport around 8 this morning after receiving calls that had a plane had crashed. Incredibly, the pilot was not injured at all, and even more incredibly, there was no fuel spill.
An initial investigation suggest that the plane lost power and struck the fence near the approach to runway 23, but the NTSB is investigating. The NTSB traditionally takes a year or so to release a final report.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL COUNT JUMPS: More Than 3000 Hospitalized For COVID
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?