BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We’ve learned from Boca Raton Police that A1A Airport and Limousine service drove a man identifying himself as Ernesto Rodriquez four times in the past few weeks. He paid with a credit card.
But A1A has just learned that Mr. Rodriquez — if that’s really his name — isn’t authorized to use the credit card that he presented to pay for his trips.
Police are investigating. For now, A1A Airport and Limousine service appears to have been taken for a ride.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Doc Claims Reputation Firm Posted Fake Reviews
- West Boca Raton Woman Jailed On Drug, Fraud Charges
- Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Completely Close
- Fired Elementary School Kitchen Worker To Receive $125K
- MONDAY: Will Boca Regional Hospital Spread COVID-19 With Fundraising Events?
- Hospital Bed Availability In Palm Beach County Plummets
- NOT A COP: Delray Beach Man Charged With Impersonating Law Enforcement
- FLORIDA: Man Sues Car Wash, Surprised It’s Slippery When Wet
- SCAM? Cops Bust Contractor, Ask Potential Palm Beach County Victims To Call