BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We’ve learned from Boca Raton Police that A1A Airport and Limousine service drove a man identifying himself as Ernesto Rodriquez four times in the past few weeks. He paid with a credit card.
But A1A has just learned that Mr. Rodriquez — if that’s really his name — isn’t authorized to use the credit card that he presented to pay for his trips.
Police are investigating. For now, A1A Airport and Limousine service appears to have been taken for a ride.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PUBLIC WINS: COPS, CRIME VICTIMS CAN’T HIDE BEHIND MARSY’S LAW
- Fatal Shooting Under Investigation By Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office
- Major Boca Raton Gas Leak Now Under Control
- Wheelchair Disaster At Boca Raton’s Town Center Mall Leads To Lawsuit
- When You Drive A Tesla To A Boca Raton “Just Salad,” Hilarity Ensues
- CLAIM: Woman Goes Bonkers At A Boca Raton Animal Hospital
- Read The Lawsuit: Springsteen Drummer Max Weinberg Sues Boca Car Dealer
- Palm Beach County Could Give You $100,000 For A House
- Coconut Creek Man Killed In Head-On Crash South Of Boca Raton