BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com ) — Boca Raton Police say they arrested 24 year old Daniel Rashee Ali after they found him sitting in the carpoprt of of the home of Elise Gorman. He apparently lied to police about his name and date of birth, then resisted arrested — without violence.
Ali told police that he found Ms. Gorman’s driver’s license and wanted to personally return it to her in the 600 block of NW 14th Avenue.
Ali was taken to the Boca Raton Police Department where he was later released with a “notice to appear” in court.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive
- URGENT: Delray Beach Police Seeking Missing Woman
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday
- Palm Beach County School District COVID Dashboard Already Questioned, Numbers Dropped
- TRAFFIC HAVOC: Palmetto Park Road To Close
- Guilty Plea From Delray Chiropractor Richard Davidson Came Just Months After Feds Moved In
- BOXED: Some Children Boxed In Boca Schools, Others Roam Freely During COVID
- VERY BAD: COVID Positivity Jumps In Palm Beach County, Deaths, Infections Up Statewide
- FAU High School Celebrates 34 National Merit Scholarship Semifinalists