BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com ) — Boca Raton Police say they arrested 24 year old Daniel Rashee Ali after they found him sitting in the carpoprt of of the home of Elise Gorman. He apparently lied to police about his name and date of birth, then resisted arrested — without violence.
Ali told police that he found Ms. Gorman’s driver’s license and wanted to personally return it to her in the 600 block of NW 14th Avenue.
Ali was taken to the Boca Raton Police Department where he was later released with a “notice to appear” in court.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA LOGS 51,000 COVID CASES OVER THREE DAYS
- Two Seniors Killed In West Boynton Beach Crash
- Kids Are Testing Positive At Boca Raton Area Camps, What Does That Mean For School?
- Here’s How To Remove Your Child From Palm Beach County Schools
- Palm Beach County: Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- READ THE REPORT: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed Multiple Women
- Are Boca, Delray Restaurant Workers Wearing Masks? Tell Us, Others
- Woman, Three Times Legal Limit, Asks Boca PD To Help Her Get To Hawaii
- Parents Outraged, Fearful That Palm Beach Schools Won’t Mandate Masks