BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you leave the scene of an accident, police will likely find you and then put you in jail. That’s the lesson being learned by 40 year old Lisa Marie Antonucci.
Boca Raton Police say that Antonucci left the scene of an accident after “crashing into another vehicle” and was eventually picked up in the 3200 block of Airport Road.
Why’d she flee? One possible reason: Her license was suspended.
And she clearly knew it.
She was arrested just two days earlier for driving on a suspended license, so Boca Police added to her tally and arrested her again on the same charge.
She remains behind bars on $1250 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- LAWSUIT: Rocco’s Tacos Allegedly Fired Injured Worker, Sued For Discrimination
- FLORIDA: Local Pediatricians Not Sure They’ll Offer COVID-19 Shot To Young Kids
- Vehicular Homicide Charge For Boca Raton’s Christopher Gallon
- BOCA WEST SUED OVER DEAD GOLF CART DRIVER
- Housing Markets NOT Slowing, According To New Study By FAU, FIU Professors
- Boca Raton’s Marshal Seeman Owes American Express $225,000
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off Northeast Coast
- FIRE TRUCK CRASH: Who Is At Fault In Boca Raton Fire Truck Rollover? County Silent.
- FLORIDA: Student Brings Tasers, Marijuana Edibles To Area School