BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A home under construction in the 700 block of NE 5th Avenue in Boca was vandalized, and police want to know who did it.
According to a construction foreman on the scene, someone broke into the home and used several different colors of spray paint to add graffiti to the walls of the master bedroom.
Police took photos of the damage. No word if the graffiti has any significance — ie gang related — or if there’s any reason the house was targeted.
The investigation continues.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New Voting Rules: Palm Beach County Holds Town Hall Meeting Thursday
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Almost In “Green” COVID Zone
- POLICE: Sexual Predator Moves To West Boca Raton
- SILENCE: Emmitt Smith, The Boca Raton Silent On “Go Pink” Controversy
- REVEALED: We Have New Palm Beach School Superintendent’s Salary
- UPDATE: Delray Man Added Police Lights To Explorer, Pulled Over Cars In Boca Raton
- Teen Allegedly Attacked At Boynton Beach High Sues School Board
- Two Teens Missing, Police Seek Tips
- SUPER SPREADER? Emmitt Smith’s Boca Regional Go Pink Speech May Lead To Deaths