BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The wind is gone but the rain remains on a warmer, wetter day in Boca Raton than we’ve experienced lately.
Here’s the official forecast from the National Weather Service:
Today: A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. Breezy, with a east wind around 18 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
Tonight: A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. East wind between 8 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
Friday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. East wind between 8 and 10 mph.
Friday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. East wind between 5 and 8 mph.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring
- COVID: Palm Beach School Board Member Calls For More Transparency
- COVID: Palm Beach County Schools Report More Cases, But No Outbreak
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz