BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The wind is gone but the rain remains on a warmer, wetter day in Boca Raton than we’ve experienced lately.
Here’s the official forecast from the National Weather Service:
Today: A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. Breezy, with a east wind around 18 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
Tonight: A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. East wind between 8 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
Friday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. East wind between 8 and 10 mph.
Friday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. East wind between 5 and 8 mph.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Police Arrest Man For Federal Highway Fatal
- INCREDIBLE: Murder Arrest In Cold Case From 1985, Elderly Woman Killed
- West Boca Medical Center’s COVID Protocol Just Might Kill Someone
- Murder, Kidnap Charges For Jailed Boynton Beach Man
- In-Person Graduation Ceremonies For Palm Beach County School District
- POLICE: Woman Threatens To Run Over Dog Walker In Boca Raton
- Jimmy Buffett To Stage Open Air Concerts In Delray Beach
- Boca Raton’s Victoria Boettcher Jailed On DUI, “Almost Hit House”
- Boca Raton Marriott, In Prom Controversy, Was Subject Of COVID Complaint