BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The wind is gone but the rain remains on a warmer, wetter day in Boca Raton than we’ve experienced lately.
Here’s the official forecast from the National Weather Service:
Today: A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. Breezy, with a east wind around 18 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
Tonight: A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. East wind between 8 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
Friday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. East wind between 8 and 10 mph.
Friday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. East wind between 5 and 8 mph.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Broward Pediatrician Michael Mizrachy Ordered Away From Children
- Big COVID Spike In Palm Beach County Schools
- Following Record Death Day, 418 Now Hospitalized With COVID In Palm Beach Co.
- DEADLY DAY: Florida Records Record 217 COVID Deaths
- Broward County Announces COVID-19 Vaccine Site
- BREAKING: Boca Fire To Offer COVID Shots, Just 200 Available
- Cool, Wet Weather For South Florida
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Inhaling Dangerous Chemicals
- SO MANY DEAD: Florida Loses 1,079 To COVID In One Week