BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The wind is gone but the rain remains on a warmer, wetter day in Boca Raton than we’ve experienced lately.
Here’s the official forecast from the National Weather Service:
Today: A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. Breezy, with a east wind around 18 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
Tonight: A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. East wind between 8 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
Friday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. East wind between 8 and 10 mph.
Friday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. East wind between 5 and 8 mph.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Tropical Depression Forms, Tropical Wave Still Watched South Of Florida
- Bedner’s Farm In Boynton Beach Sued Over Petting Zoo Incident
- Man Threatens To Stab Mother In Delray Beach, Cops Shoot Both
- TWO TROPICAL WAVES EXPECTED TO BECOME DEPRESSIONS WITHIN DAYS
- WE’RE CONFUSED: Lee County Opposed Mask Mandates, But Angry Over No Evacuation Order?
- POLICE INVESTIGATE DRIVE-BY GEL GUN ATTACK IN SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH
- North Carolina Woman Drives On Rims In Boca Raton, Is Arrested For DUI
- PALM BEACH COUNTY REAL ESTATE MARKET TANKS
- WHAT’S IT DOING? New Tropical Wave Meandering, But Growing, South Of Florida