BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The wind is gone but the rain remains on a warmer, wetter day in Boca Raton than we’ve experienced lately.
Here’s the official forecast from the National Weather Service:
Today: A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. Breezy, with a east wind around 18 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
Tonight: A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. East wind between 8 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
Friday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. East wind between 8 and 10 mph.
Friday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. East wind between 5 and 8 mph.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach