BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you crash into parked cars in Boca Raton, you’re either A: Learning to drive, B: Been driving for the past 70 years of your life (making you 86 or older), or C: Really, really drunk. Boca Raton Police say it’s “C” when it comes to 23 year old Sarah Michelle Knight of Oviedo.
Police say she had a blood alcohol content of .243 and .236 after she was arrested for driving into cars that were just sitting still in a parking lot.
The legal limit in Florida is .08.
Knight was turned over to the Palm Beach County Jail where she was later released on her own recognizance.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID: Palm Beach Pediatric Positivity 13.9 Percent As Schools Open
- Palm Beach County Schools: Substitutes Needed As In-Person Learning Begins
- Palm Beach Schools: Parents Still Say “No Way” To Sending Kids Back On Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wilfred Forms, Early Track Towards Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Food Service Worker Horror Story
- Palm Beach Schools: Who Are The Parents Sending Their Kids Monday?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Expect New Tropical Storm To Form Today
- OMNI MIDDLE BOCA: Overflow Rooms In Use, Shortage Of Supplies Already
- FLORIDA COVID: State Passes 13,000 Deaths, Infections Rising Again