BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you crash into parked cars in Boca Raton, you’re either A: Learning to drive, B: Been driving for the past 70 years of your life (making you 86 or older), or C: Really, really drunk. Boca Raton Police say it’s “C” when it comes to 23 year old Sarah Michelle Knight of Oviedo.
Police say she had a blood alcohol content of .243 and .236 after she was arrested for driving into cars that were just sitting still in a parking lot.
The legal limit in Florida is .08.
Knight was turned over to the Palm Beach County Jail where she was later released on her own recognizance.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Arrest In The Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident
- New Rules For COVID-19 Shots As Publix Again Takes Appointments
- Boca Raton Man Pleads Guilty To Posting Child Abuse Photos Of Toddler In His Care
- Alleged Boca Meth House Raided
- Face Of Historic Philadelphia-Area Tavern Arrested In Delray Beach