BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you crash into parked cars in Boca Raton, you’re either A: Learning to drive, B: Been driving for the past 70 years of your life (making you 86 or older), or C: Really, really drunk. Boca Raton Police say it’s “C” when it comes to 23 year old Sarah Michelle Knight of Oviedo.
Police say she had a blood alcohol content of .243 and .236 after she was arrested for driving into cars that were just sitting still in a parking lot.
The legal limit in Florida is .08.
Knight was turned over to the Palm Beach County Jail where she was later released on her own recognizance.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BUILDING COLLAPSE: List Of Everyone Who Owns In Champlain Towers
- Man Critically Injured At Boca Raton Wyndham Hotel, Sues
- MIAMI BEACH CONDO COLLAPSE: Rumors Spreading, Officials Say “Stop”
- National Hurricane Center: Tropical Depression Likely To Form
- I-95 In Boca Raton To Close Overnight Tonight
- Second DUI Arrest In Three Months For Boca’s Brooklyn Berman
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wave Watching Continues, Another Expected To Form
- Delray Beach Father And Son Charged In Boynton Shooting, Witness Threat