BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you crash into parked cars in Boca Raton, you’re either A: Learning to drive, B: Been driving for the past 70 years of your life (making you 86 or older), or C: Really, really drunk. Boca Raton Police say it’s “C” when it comes to 23 year old Sarah Michelle Knight of Oviedo.
Police say she had a blood alcohol content of .243 and .236 after she was arrested for driving into cars that were just sitting still in a parking lot.
The legal limit in Florida is .08.
Knight was turned over to the Palm Beach County Jail where she was later released on her own recognizance.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- MASSIVE JUMP: Palm Beach County Schools Now Report 829 COVID-19 Cases
- Boca Center Sues High End Clothing Shop Over $119,000 In Back Rent
- FLORIDA WEATHER: Cold In Boca Raton, Delray Beach, South Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Superintendent Tells Parents Nothing Will Change Second Semester
- WHERE IS SHE? Boca Police Looking For Marilyn Ruddy
- Jewish Family Services In Boca Donated 500 Meals For Thanksgiving
- Chick-fil-A To Open In West Boca Raton, Will Feed 100 Local Heroes Free For A Year
- FLORIDA: DeSantis Says Lockdowns Do Nothing, Social Distancing Not Needed, State Hits 999,319 Infections
- DESANTIS: VIRTUAL LEARNING TO CONTINUE SPRING SEMESTER