BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It started as a simple traffic stop but ended in arrest for 41 year old Gregory Warner of Balboa Circle in Boca. Police say he was pulled over around 1 North Ocean Blvd. and was given a breath test. According to police, he failed with a .117 and .110.
Warner was turned over to the Palm Beach County Jail where he remains, according to public records. Warner was also wanted at the time of his stop for a probation violation — that normally buys you some extra time in lockup. It appears he was stopped for DUI back in December of 2011, and has quite a file with the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud
- Delray Beach, Boca Raton Real Estate Prices Soar, Inventory Drops
- No School Friday, Palm Beach County Schools To Close For Students
- Delray Beach Woman Facing Fraud, Drug Charges