BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It started as a simple traffic stop but ended in arrest for 41 year old Gregory Warner of Balboa Circle in Boca. Police say he was pulled over around 1 North Ocean Blvd. and was given a breath test. According to police, he failed with a .117 and .110.
Warner was turned over to the Palm Beach County Jail where he remains, according to public records. Warner was also wanted at the time of his stop for a probation violation — that normally buys you some extra time in lockup. It appears he was stopped for DUI back in December of 2011, and has quite a file with the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Two In West Boca Home Jailed On Drug Charges
- POLICE: No, This Cat Wasn’t Shot In The Face And Dumped In Boca Raton
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday
- Graffiti Vandal Strikes West Delray Beach Community