BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It started as a simple traffic stop but ended in arrest for 41 year old Gregory Warner of Balboa Circle in Boca. Police say he was pulled over around 1 North Ocean Blvd. and was given a breath test. According to police, he failed with a .117 and .110.
Warner was turned over to the Palm Beach County Jail where he remains, according to public records. Warner was also wanted at the time of his stop for a probation violation — that normally buys you some extra time in lockup. It appears he was stopped for DUI back in December of 2011, and has quite a file with the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teen With Autism Spits In Woodfield Gym, Woman Bullied For Asking Him To Stop
- COVID FLORIDA: State Passes 16,000 Deaths As Palm Beach County Sees Flu-Like Symptom ER Visits Grow
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 27 Forms In Atlantic
- TIME TO VOTE: Early Voting Locations Now Open In Palm Beach County
- Thanksgiving Could Be “Devastating” To South Palm Beach County
- FAU Reports 235 Students, Faculty Positive For COVID-19
- Tropical Depression Expected Off Florida’s Coast By Tuesday
- Early Voting Starts Monday In Palm Beach County
- POLICE: Mara Mena Missing, Last Seen In West Boca Raton