BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — He is just 20 years old but Casey Berka of the 300 Block of NE 28th Road is in the Palm Beach County Jail for the third time, and he may be staying there for a while. Berka, according to Boca Raton Police, was arrested after he was found in possession of two stolen laptops — from a 2011 car burglary — possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia.
Berka was arrested just a month ago and charged with loitering, prowling and resisting arrest without violence. And that came after his July arrest for possessing and attempting to sell marijuana. He spent several weeks in jail on those charges.
This time, Berka is officially charged with two counts of “Larceny Under $5,000,” “Marijuana Possession Under Five Grams,” and “Drug Equipment Possession and/or Use.” Bond is set at $6,000.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School