BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — He is just 20 years old but Casey Berka of the 300 Block of NE 28th Road is in the Palm Beach County Jail for the third time, and he may be staying there for a while. Berka, according to Boca Raton Police, was arrested after he was found in possession of two stolen laptops — from a 2011 car burglary — possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia.
Berka was arrested just a month ago and charged with loitering, prowling and resisting arrest without violence. And that came after his July arrest for possessing and attempting to sell marijuana. He spent several weeks in jail on those charges.
This time, Berka is officially charged with two counts of “Larceny Under $5,000,” “Marijuana Possession Under Five Grams,” and “Drug Equipment Possession and/or Use.” Bond is set at $6,000.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI