BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — He is just 20 years old but Casey Berka of the 300 Block of NE 28th Road is in the Palm Beach County Jail for the third time, and he may be staying there for a while. Berka, according to Boca Raton Police, was arrested after he was found in possession of two stolen laptops — from a 2011 car burglary — possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia.
Berka was arrested just a month ago and charged with loitering, prowling and resisting arrest without violence. And that came after his July arrest for possessing and attempting to sell marijuana. He spent several weeks in jail on those charges.
This time, Berka is officially charged with two counts of “Larceny Under $5,000,” “Marijuana Possession Under Five Grams,” and “Drug Equipment Possession and/or Use.” Bond is set at $6,000.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Teen Killer Identified, Cops Say Shot Friend In Back Yard
- Boca Raton’s L’Ambiance HOA Facing Lawsuit
- CRASH AND BURN: Boca Isles South Burglar Crashes Getaway Car At Cop Shop
- Fire Burning Cascade Lakes Boynton Beach
- South Palm Beach County Killer In Custody According To Police
- This Man Is A Predator, Police Say He’s In Boynton Beach
- Delray Beach Woman Allegedly Attacks Nephew’s Girlfriend With Broom, Jailed
- Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach 2024 Sping Graduation Dates Announced
- Another South Florida Resident Guilty For January 6th Insurrection At Capitol