BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The remains found on North Federal Highway several days ago in Boca Raton have been positively identified as Nathan Cauley. Cauley was reported missing in late December.
Boca Raton Police just reported that, “An autopsy was performed and on Wednesday, March 21, 2012, the Palm Beach County Medical Examiner’s Office identified the remains as being Nathan Cauley. The cause of death is still pending additional investigation by the Medical Examiner. On December 25, 2011, Cauley was reported missing by family members to the Lantana Police Department.”
BocaNewsNow.com first reported on Cauley’s disappearance here. He was last seen on December 23rd leaving his home in Lantana and heading to Delray Beach.
He reportedly had a history of depression.
Anyone with information concerning Nathan Cauley’s death is asked to telephone Detective Ronald Mello at 561-620-6184.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender