BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The remains found on North Federal Highway several days ago in Boca Raton have been positively identified as Nathan Cauley. Cauley was reported missing in late December.
Boca Raton Police just reported that, “An autopsy was performed and on Wednesday, March 21, 2012, the Palm Beach County Medical Examiner’s Office identified the remains as being Nathan Cauley. The cause of death is still pending additional investigation by the Medical Examiner. On December 25, 2011, Cauley was reported missing by family members to the Lantana Police Department.”
BocaNewsNow.com first reported on Cauley’s disappearance here. He was last seen on December 23rd leaving his home in Lantana and heading to Delray Beach.
He reportedly had a history of depression.
Anyone with information concerning Nathan Cauley’s death is asked to telephone Detective Ronald Mello at 561-620-6184.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fire Rescue Truck In Crash At Powerline and Palmetto Park, Road Closed
- COVID: Palm Beach County Back To Green Zone, “Low Risk” Says Kinsa
- Man Crashes Into Tree, Is Killed In West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Sues Police, Arrested On Own Property With Gun, Permit
- Delray Beach Man Calls 911 Repeatedly To Complain About Police
- TRAFFIC REMINDER: Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Close This Weekend
- ELECTIONS: Deadline Is Saturday For Vote-By-Mail Ballot
- Delray Beach Man Convicted Of Sending Spy Equipment To Libya
- Palm Beach County Commissioner Slams Governor DeSantis On Vaccine Stance