BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The remains found on North Federal Highway several days ago in Boca Raton have been positively identified as Nathan Cauley. Cauley was reported missing in late December.
Boca Raton Police just reported that, “An autopsy was performed and on Wednesday, March 21, 2012, the Palm Beach County Medical Examiner’s Office identified the remains as being Nathan Cauley. The cause of death is still pending additional investigation by the Medical Examiner. On December 25, 2011, Cauley was reported missing by family members to the Lantana Police Department.”
BocaNewsNow.com first reported on Cauley’s disappearance here. He was last seen on December 23rd leaving his home in Lantana and heading to Delray Beach.
He reportedly had a history of depression.
Anyone with information concerning Nathan Cauley’s death is asked to telephone Detective Ronald Mello at 561-620-6184.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Cops Seek Thieves Who Hit West Boynton Target
- Broward Pediatrician Michael Mizrachy Ordered Away From Children
- Big COVID Spike In Palm Beach County Schools
- Following Record Death Day, 418 Now Hospitalized With COVID In Palm Beach Co.
- DEADLY DAY: Florida Records Record 217 COVID Deaths
- Broward County Announces COVID-19 Vaccine Site
- BREAKING: Boca Fire To Offer COVID Shots, Just 200 Available
- Cool, Wet Weather For South Florida
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Inhaling Dangerous Chemicals