BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Make your McDonald’s jokes, but you can do a lot worse than owning your own McDonald’s franchise, and employees often end up doing just that. Today we’ve learned that two McDonald’s employees from the Boca Raton area have been recognized for serving up outstanding results. McDonald’s named Mark Finkel as mid-manager of the year and Justyn Snyder as crew person of the year for the Palm Beach-Treasure Coast region. Both are employed by McDonald’s franchisee McGrayco Management, Inc.
Finkel, whose career with McDonald’s spans 19 years, received the mid-manager award for his leadership in increasing sales and improving service. “Mark has an extreme passion for McDonald’s that shows in his diligent efforts to improve all aspects of the business,” said Phil Gray, McDonald’s owner operator.
Snyder, who has been with McDonald’s for 3 years, is a crew member at the McDonald’s at 20594 State Rd 7. He was recognized for the level of service he provides to customers and for his role as Sr. Crew Trainer, improving crew training and tracking crew members’ progress.” He always has a positive attitude and makes sure our customers are well taken care of,” said Gray.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees