BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Whether it’s a speeding ticket or something more, anyone who has ever received a citation roadside from from a police officers knows you need to sign for it. It doesn’t acknowledge guilt. It just says “yeah, I have been given a ticket.” And most of the time people do this without issue.
But not 58-year-0ld Valerie Amador of Coral Springs. She was stopped by Boca Raton Police for DUI. And not only did she refuse to take a breathalyzer test, but she refused to sign her citation.
So…police arrested her. She was charged with DUI and “refusing to accept citation.”
She was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and later released on her own recognizance.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Maskless Woman Arrested In Boca Raton Einstein Bagel
- FLORIDA NATIONAL GUARD ACTIVATED
- What Is The City Of Boca Raton Hiding About COVID?
- COVID Testing To End At South County Civic Center
- FLORIDA: COVID Deaths, Infections Still Surging
- Feds Charge Florida Man For Inciting Violence At Capitol
- Boca Raton Physician Jailed On DUI Charge
- Cops Seek Thieves Who Hit West Boynton Target
- Broward Pediatrician Michael Mizrachy Ordered Away From Children