BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — You never know what’s going on in that car right next to yours. That’s the lesson learned following a traffic stop in the 1500 block of West Glades Road — near the I-95 interchange. Boca Raton Police arrested 19-year-old Lauren Lipke for possession of pipes and copper wire (aka paraphernalia) and 20 year old Samantha Satterwhite of Delray for possession of scheduled substances without a prescription. Also: marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
Lipke was released on her own recognizance, but Satterwhite was turned over to the Palm Beach County jail.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Here’s How To Remove Your Child From Palm Beach County Schools
- Palm Beach County: Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- READ THE REPORT: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed Multiple Women
- Are Boca, Delray Restaurant Workers Wearing Masks? Tell Us, Others
- Woman, Three Times Legal Limit, Asks Boca PD To Help Her Get To Hawaii
- Parents Outraged, Fearful That Palm Beach Schools Won’t Mandate Masks
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF
- Want Local Misinformation On COVID-19? Check NextDoor App