PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — While the “SuperLawyer” designation is unquestionably a marketing gimmick, it is also a significant pat on the back from an attorney’s peers — and local attorney Jane-Robin Wender is getting that pat on the back today.
Jane-Robin Wender, a partner in the law firm of Wender, Hedler & Hessen P.A. (WHH) has been selected as a 2012 Florida Super Lawyer. The honor is bestowed upon the top five percent of lawyers in the state of Florida from more than 70 practice areas . The multi-step selection process includes a statewide survey, peer reviews, and an independent research evaluation. Ms.Wender was awarded this recognition for her work on behalf of injured workers in South Florida.
“It is an incredible honor to be ranked with some of the best in my industry,” said Jane-Robin Wender. “The Super Lawyers publication showcases some of the best talent in our state and I am humbled to be among them.”
Ms. Wender’s legal career in South Florida has spanned more than two decades. In that time she has won more than one hundred cases through trial and appeals and has helped to bring justice to injured workers. Ms. Wender is Board Certified in workers’ compensation, has been recognized as an expert by the Florida Bar and is one of ten committee members of the Florida Bar Certification Committee, which regulates and qualifies Board Certification candidates. In addition, Ms. Wender is co-chair of the Palm Beach County Bar Association Workers Compensation Committee.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DESANTIS: Florida Will Vaccinate Nursing Home Residents Before Healthcare Workers
- FROM BAD TO WORSE: Florida Logs 9,920 COVID Cases On Tuesday
- Facial Covering Order Extended In Palm Beach County
- Emotional Support Animals No Longer Considered “Service Animals,” DOT Institutes New Rules
- SELLER’S MARKET! Palm Beach County House Sales Soar, Inventory Drops
- BOCA: Man Attempts To Carjack Rolls Royce, And Take Owner’s Girlfriend
- Boca Raton Police Jail Man For Carjacking, Kidnapping
- It’s HOA Budget Time, Let Us Know If Anything Is Questionable, Illegal, Scandalous
- DRAMA: iPIC Boca Raton Sued For Astronomical Unpaid Rent Bill