PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — While the “SuperLawyer” designation is unquestionably a marketing gimmick, it is also a significant pat on the back from an attorney’s peers — and local attorney Jane-Robin Wender is getting that pat on the back today.
Jane-Robin Wender, a partner in the law firm of Wender, Hedler & Hessen P.A. (WHH) has been selected as a 2012 Florida Super Lawyer. The honor is bestowed upon the top five percent of lawyers in the state of Florida from more than 70 practice areas . The multi-step selection process includes a statewide survey, peer reviews, and an independent research evaluation. Ms.Wender was awarded this recognition for her work on behalf of injured workers in South Florida.
“It is an incredible honor to be ranked with some of the best in my industry,” said Jane-Robin Wender. “The Super Lawyers publication showcases some of the best talent in our state and I am humbled to be among them.”
Ms. Wender’s legal career in South Florida has spanned more than two decades. In that time she has won more than one hundred cases through trial and appeals and has helped to bring justice to injured workers. Ms. Wender is Board Certified in workers’ compensation, has been recognized as an expert by the Florida Bar and is one of ten committee members of the Florida Bar Certification Committee, which regulates and qualifies Board Certification candidates. In addition, Ms. Wender is co-chair of the Palm Beach County Bar Association Workers Compensation Committee.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- 17-Year-Old Enters Water In Highland Beach During Ian, Needs Rescue
- TORNADO KINGS POINT: Images From Restricted Area
- HURRICANE IAN STARTS TO WEAKEN, BUT IT’S NOT OVER YET IN PALM BEACH COUNTY
- HURRICANE IAN: Moving Ashore, Schools Closed Thursday, Power Out
- HURRICANE IAN EYEWALL COMING ASHORE, EXPECT WEATHER TO DETERIORATE
- PALM BEACH COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS CLOSED THURSDAY
- POWER OUTAGES CONTINUE: Thousands Without Power In Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade
- HURRICANE IAN: PALM BEACH COUNTY CONDITIONS TO DETERIORATE
- TRAVEL: FLIGHT CANCELLATIONS MOUNT AS HURRICANE IAN APPROACHES