PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — While the “SuperLawyer” designation is unquestionably a marketing gimmick, it is also a significant pat on the back from an attorney’s peers — and local attorney Jane-Robin Wender is getting that pat on the back today.
Jane-Robin Wender, a partner in the law firm of Wender, Hedler & Hessen P.A. (WHH) has been selected as a 2012 Florida Super Lawyer. The honor is bestowed upon the top five percent of lawyers in the state of Florida from more than 70 practice areas . The multi-step selection process includes a statewide survey, peer reviews, and an independent research evaluation. Ms.Wender was awarded this recognition for her work on behalf of injured workers in South Florida.
“It is an incredible honor to be ranked with some of the best in my industry,” said Jane-Robin Wender. “The Super Lawyers publication showcases some of the best talent in our state and I am humbled to be among them.”
Ms. Wender’s legal career in South Florida has spanned more than two decades. In that time she has won more than one hundred cases through trial and appeals and has helped to bring justice to injured workers. Ms. Wender is Board Certified in workers’ compensation, has been recognized as an expert by the Florida Bar and is one of ten committee members of the Florida Bar Certification Committee, which regulates and qualifies Board Certification candidates. In addition, Ms. Wender is co-chair of the Palm Beach County Bar Association Workers Compensation Committee.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K