BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you like Baskin-Robbins — or just really like ice cream regardless of the brand — perhaps a Baskin-Robbins franchise is in your future. (There are just two in Boca, and the furthest west is on Powerline Road.
A seminar will be held on Wednesday, “Becoming a Baskin-Robbins Franchisee” from 1pm to 3pm at the Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Airport — 1825 Griffin Road in Dania.
Free admission. The seminar covers opportunities in Broward, Miami-Dade, Palm Beach, Collier and Lee Counties.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teachers: No Organized Walkout Planned Over Masking Battle
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING