DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach Police tell us that they have arrested a suspect in a bank robbery — thanks to a police officer’s phenomenal observation skills.
According to police:
Nicholas Mirisola walked into the Suntrust Bank located at 1800 S. Federal Highway in Delray Beach and passed a note to a teller demanding money. The teller gave Nicholas an undisclosed amount of money. Nicholas left the bank and took a taxi to leave the area.
A Delray Beach Police Officer saw a photo of Nicholas in the bank and was able to identify him from a prior contact. Nicholas’ identity was confirmed through fingerprints.
On 06/13/12, Nicholas was arrested and charged with the robbery. He is currently in Palm Beach County Jail. A picture of Nicholas is attached.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K