DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach Police tell us that they have arrested a suspect in a bank robbery — thanks to a police officer’s phenomenal observation skills.
According to police:
Nicholas Mirisola walked into the Suntrust Bank located at 1800 S. Federal Highway in Delray Beach and passed a note to a teller demanding money. The teller gave Nicholas an undisclosed amount of money. Nicholas left the bank and took a taxi to leave the area.
A Delray Beach Police Officer saw a photo of Nicholas in the bank and was able to identify him from a prior contact. Nicholas’ identity was confirmed through fingerprints.
On 06/13/12, Nicholas was arrested and charged with the robbery. He is currently in Palm Beach County Jail. A picture of Nicholas is attached.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fire Rescue Truck In Crash At Powerline and Palmetto Park, Road Closed
- COVID: Palm Beach County Back To Green Zone, “Low Risk” Says Kinsa
- Man Crashes Into Tree, Is Killed In West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Sues Police, Arrested On Own Property With Gun, Permit
- Delray Beach Man Calls 911 Repeatedly To Complain About Police
- TRAFFIC REMINDER: Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Close This Weekend
- ELECTIONS: Deadline Is Saturday For Vote-By-Mail Ballot
- Delray Beach Man Convicted Of Sending Spy Equipment To Libya
- Palm Beach County Commissioner Slams Governor DeSantis On Vaccine Stance