DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach Police tell us that they have arrested a suspect in a bank robbery — thanks to a police officer’s phenomenal observation skills.
According to police:
Nicholas Mirisola walked into the Suntrust Bank located at 1800 S. Federal Highway in Delray Beach and passed a note to a teller demanding money. The teller gave Nicholas an undisclosed amount of money. Nicholas left the bank and took a taxi to leave the area.
A Delray Beach Police Officer saw a photo of Nicholas in the bank and was able to identify him from a prior contact. Nicholas’ identity was confirmed through fingerprints.
On 06/13/12, Nicholas was arrested and charged with the robbery. He is currently in Palm Beach County Jail. A picture of Nicholas is attached.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID: State Adds 10,699 New Coronavirus Cases, 98 Deaths
- NO SCHOOL FRIDAY: Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed For Students
- Palm Beach Schools Added 84 COVID Cases Since Thanksgiving Break
- New Jersey Man Jailed, Allegedly Punched Boca Man On Federal Highway
- POLICE: Body Found In West Delray Beach Bushes, Investigation Underway
- DESANTIS: Florida Will Vaccinate Nursing Home Residents Before Healthcare Workers
- FROM BAD TO WORSE: Florida Logs 9,920 COVID Cases On Tuesday
- Facial Covering Order Extended In Palm Beach County
- Emotional Support Animals No Longer Considered “Service Animals,” DOT Institutes New Rules