DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach Police tell us that they have arrested a suspect in a bank robbery — thanks to a police officer’s phenomenal observation skills.
According to police:
Nicholas Mirisola walked into the Suntrust Bank located at 1800 S. Federal Highway in Delray Beach and passed a note to a teller demanding money. The teller gave Nicholas an undisclosed amount of money. Nicholas left the bank and took a taxi to leave the area.
A Delray Beach Police Officer saw a photo of Nicholas in the bank and was able to identify him from a prior contact. Nicholas’ identity was confirmed through fingerprints.
On 06/13/12, Nicholas was arrested and charged with the robbery. He is currently in Palm Beach County Jail. A picture of Nicholas is attached.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation