BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — On Friday, June 15, 2012 the Peter Blum Family YMCA of Boca Raton hosted a celebration of life for Chase Donoff in honor of his 25th birthday. As an active member in the YMCA of Boca Raton’s Exceptional Child Program (ECP), Chase’s parents recently launched the Chase Donoff After School and Camp Special Needs Scholarship Fund so children participating in the program do not have to travel to the Lantana location for their activities, and can remain right in their community, close to home for this incredible program. Pictured in the photo is Chase Donoff’s Family (From L to R: Lindsey Donoff, Alice Donoff, Craig Donoff and Judi Donoff)
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Kids Are Testing Positive At Boca Raton Area Camps, What Does That Mean For School?
- Here’s How To Remove Your Child From Palm Beach County Schools
- Palm Beach County: Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- READ THE REPORT: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed Multiple Women
- Are Boca, Delray Restaurant Workers Wearing Masks? Tell Us, Others
- Woman, Three Times Legal Limit, Asks Boca PD To Help Her Get To Hawaii
- Parents Outraged, Fearful That Palm Beach Schools Won’t Mandate Masks
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF