BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — On Friday, June 15, 2012 the Peter Blum Family YMCA of Boca Raton hosted a celebration of life for Chase Donoff in honor of his 25th birthday. As an active member in the YMCA of Boca Raton’s Exceptional Child Program (ECP), Chase’s parents recently launched the Chase Donoff After School and Camp Special Needs Scholarship Fund so children participating in the program do not have to travel to the Lantana location for their activities, and can remain right in their community, close to home for this incredible program. Pictured in the photo is Chase Donoff’s Family (From L to R: Lindsey Donoff, Alice Donoff, Craig Donoff and Judi Donoff)
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach Schools: Wipes Shortage, Mask Shortages, Teachers Scared For Monday
- TEACHERS: Palm Beach County Parents Don’t Understand Where They’re Sending Kids
- Boynton Beach Woman Jailed, Tried To Smuggle Drugs Into Jail
- FLORIDA COVID: Palm Beach Pediatric Positivity 13.9 Percent As Schools Open
- Palm Beach County Schools: Substitutes Needed As In-Person Learning Begins
- Palm Beach Schools: Parents Still Say “No Way” To Sending Kids Back On Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wilfred Forms, Early Track Towards Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Food Service Worker Horror Story
- Palm Beach Schools: Who Are The Parents Sending Their Kids Monday?