BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Dentalle, the U.S. headquarters for a large international dental lab, has signed a four-year lease for 1,700 square feet at 7300 West Camino Real, Suite 206, within the Fountains Center office and retail park in Boca Raton. The 7300 building is one of seven buildings within the mixed-use complex located off Powerline Road.
Dentalle manufactures dental restorations at its production facility in Beijing, China. Dentalle’s Director of Operations Gina Staples in Boca Raton said that the U.S. location is primarily responsible for sales, marketing and customer service within the organization.
A personal recommendation led to Dentalle’s relocation from elsewhere in Boca Raton to Fountains Center. “Dentalle was looking to lease a new office that would allow us to utilize the appropriate amount of space in the most efficient way possible. We wanted a location that would provide us with a comfortable interior and exterior environment and felt Fountains Center was our best match,” Staples remarked.
Ayal Frist with Boca Raton-based commercial real estate brokerage firm Stateland Brown leased out the space.
Anticipated move in is July 20.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School