BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Police say they arrested 59 year old Curtis S. Walls and charged him with stealing Chanel Allure Colognes from Neiman Marcus at the Boca Raton Town Center Mall.
The value is reportedly $180.
Walls is no stranger to the Palm Beach County Jail where he currently resides. Records show that Curtis has been arrested several times over the past few years for shoplifting and related offenses.
He is currently being held in lieu of $3,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Broward Pediatrician Michael Mizrachy Ordered Away From Children
- Big COVID Spike In Palm Beach County Schools
- Following Record Death Day, 418 Now Hospitalized With COVID In Palm Beach Co.
- DEADLY DAY: Florida Records Record 217 COVID Deaths
- Broward County Announces COVID-19 Vaccine Site
- BREAKING: Boca Fire To Offer COVID Shots, Just 200 Available
- Cool, Wet Weather For South Florida
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Inhaling Dangerous Chemicals
- SO MANY DEAD: Florida Loses 1,079 To COVID In One Week