BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — How bad a driver is Gegory Curtis Thompson? So bad, police say, that he’s been arrested for being a “habitual” offender. He also was arrested for the not so minor matter of possessing a weapon while being a convicted felon.
According to Boa Raton Police, Thompson, who is 26 and lives in Deerfield Beach, was stopped in the area of 200 West Yamato Road. He, police say, knew that his license was suspended, and also was found with chemical spray and a knife.
He was booked and released a short time later from the Palm Beach County Jail.
Thompson is no stranger to the jail. He was booked into the jail at least two other times this year on various charges.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation