BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — How bad a driver is Gegory Curtis Thompson? So bad, police say, that he’s been arrested for being a “habitual” offender. He also was arrested for the not so minor matter of possessing a weapon while being a convicted felon.
According to Boa Raton Police, Thompson, who is 26 and lives in Deerfield Beach, was stopped in the area of 200 West Yamato Road. He, police say, knew that his license was suspended, and also was found with chemical spray and a knife.
He was booked and released a short time later from the Palm Beach County Jail.
Thompson is no stranger to the jail. He was booked into the jail at least two other times this year on various charges.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K