BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — No one was injured and by the time it was all over, the groceries ended up scattered throughout the parking lot, but that doesn’t make it any less of a crime. Boca Raton Police say someone walked into the Greenwise Market at 21230 St. Andrews Blvd, loaded up a significant amount of groceries, and then fled.
A manager gave chase but the man — only identified as being white — dropped the groceries and fled on foot, heading west through the parking lot.
Publix, which owns Greenwise, traditionally has a very good video surveillance system, but at this point, no video or photos of the suspect have been released.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 877-5FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Rental Assistance Offered By City of Boynton Beach
- Florida Residents Scammed By Former NFL Player Says DOJ
- BOCA POLICE: Teen Uses Stolen Credit Card But Her Real Address, Is Busted
- New Voting Rules: Palm Beach County Holds Town Hall Meeting Thursday
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Almost In “Green” COVID Zone
- POLICE: Sexual Predator Moves To West Boca Raton
- SILENCE: Emmitt Smith, The Boca Raton Silent On “Go Pink” Controversy
- REVEALED: We Have New Palm Beach School Superintendent’s Salary
- UPDATE: Delray Man Added Police Lights To Explorer, Pulled Over Cars In Boca Raton