BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — No one was injured and by the time it was all over, the groceries ended up scattered throughout the parking lot, but that doesn’t make it any less of a crime. Boca Raton Police say someone walked into the Greenwise Market at 21230 St. Andrews Blvd, loaded up a significant amount of groceries, and then fled.
A manager gave chase but the man — only identified as being white — dropped the groceries and fled on foot, heading west through the parking lot.
Publix, which owns Greenwise, traditionally has a very good video surveillance system, but at this point, no video or photos of the suspect have been released.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County: Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- READ THE REPORT: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed Multiple Women
- Are Boca, Delray Restaurant Workers Wearing Masks? Tell Us, Others
- Woman, Three Times Legal Limit, Asks Boca PD To Help Her Get To Hawaii
- Parents Outraged, Fearful That Palm Beach Schools Won’t Mandate Masks
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF
- Want Local Misinformation On COVID-19? Check NextDoor App
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Far From Florida Has 20 Percent Development Chance