BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — No one was injured and by the time it was all over, the groceries ended up scattered throughout the parking lot, but that doesn’t make it any less of a crime. Boca Raton Police say someone walked into the Greenwise Market at 21230 St. Andrews Blvd, loaded up a significant amount of groceries, and then fled.
A manager gave chase but the man — only identified as being white — dropped the groceries and fled on foot, heading west through the parking lot.
Publix, which owns Greenwise, traditionally has a very good video surveillance system, but at this point, no video or photos of the suspect have been released.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K