BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — No one was injured and by the time it was all over, the groceries ended up scattered throughout the parking lot, but that doesn’t make it any less of a crime. Boca Raton Police say someone walked into the Greenwise Market at 21230 St. Andrews Blvd, loaded up a significant amount of groceries, and then fled.
A manager gave chase but the man — only identified as being white — dropped the groceries and fled on foot, heading west through the parking lot.
Publix, which owns Greenwise, traditionally has a very good video surveillance system, but at this point, no video or photos of the suspect have been released.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID: State Adds 10,699 New Coronavirus Cases, 98 Deaths
- NO SCHOOL FRIDAY: Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed For Students
- Palm Beach Schools Added 84 COVID Cases Since Thanksgiving Break
- New Jersey Man Jailed, Allegedly Punched Boca Man On Federal Highway
- POLICE: Body Found In West Delray Beach Bushes, Investigation Underway
- DESANTIS: Florida Will Vaccinate Nursing Home Residents Before Healthcare Workers
- FROM BAD TO WORSE: Florida Logs 9,920 COVID Cases On Tuesday
- Facial Covering Order Extended In Palm Beach County
- Emotional Support Animals No Longer Considered “Service Animals,” DOT Institutes New Rules