BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We've been looking at some of the other alleged boca news providers over the past several hours. The “Boca News,” once a newspaper, now a website that apparently leads readers to a real estate firm, has not updated any news on the storm since Isaac began.
The “Boca Tribune” — which appears to have emulated elements of our website — including our alert banner, right down to our wording — is a site full of typos, poor grammar and broken english. But imitation is flattery, so we're flattered that the free newspaper available near public trashcans everywhere may have turned to us as a model for online coverage.
And the numbers show just how well BocaNewsNow.com is doing. Alexa — a major web statistics and analytics company — reveals that BocaNewsNow.com is the leading providing of online news and information in Boca Raton. That's why we are considered a legitimate news source by major search engines and publications nationwide.
Thanks for turning to us for information about Boca Raton today and every day.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fire Rescue Truck In Crash At Powerline and Palmetto Park, Road Closed
- COVID: Palm Beach County Back To Green Zone, “Low Risk” Says Kinsa
- Man Crashes Into Tree, Is Killed In West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Sues Police, Arrested On Own Property With Gun, Permit
- Delray Beach Man Calls 911 Repeatedly To Complain About Police
- TRAFFIC REMINDER: Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Close This Weekend
- ELECTIONS: Deadline Is Saturday For Vote-By-Mail Ballot
- Delray Beach Man Convicted Of Sending Spy Equipment To Libya
- Palm Beach County Commissioner Slams Governor DeSantis On Vaccine Stance