BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We've been looking at some of the other alleged boca news providers over the past several hours. The “Boca News,” once a newspaper, now a website that apparently leads readers to a real estate firm, has not updated any news on the storm since Isaac began.
The “Boca Tribune” — which appears to have emulated elements of our website — including our alert banner, right down to our wording — is a site full of typos, poor grammar and broken english. But imitation is flattery, so we're flattered that the free newspaper available near public trashcans everywhere may have turned to us as a model for online coverage.
And the numbers show just how well BocaNewsNow.com is doing. Alexa — a major web statistics and analytics company — reveals that BocaNewsNow.com is the leading providing of online news and information in Boca Raton. That's why we are considered a legitimate news source by major search engines and publications nationwide.
Thanks for turning to us for information about Boca Raton today and every day.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach