BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Tropical Storm Isaac — or at the very least, its bands, are now affecting weather throughout the Boca Raton metropolitan area.
While roads are passable, there is a flood watch in effect for the area, as well as a tornado watch to go with the tropical storm warning that has been in effect since Saturday.
Be extremely careful if you are out and about. Palm fronds are flying and the term “Sunday driver” takes on a whole new meaning in Boca Raton on a Sunday when a major storm is bearing down on the area.
See our previous posts for a list of what's open and closed — or return to the home page of BocaNewsNow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation