BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Tropical Storm Isaac — or at the very least, its bands, are now affecting weather throughout the Boca Raton metropolitan area.
While roads are passable, there is a flood watch in effect for the area, as well as a tornado watch to go with the tropical storm warning that has been in effect since Saturday.
Be extremely careful if you are out and about. Palm fronds are flying and the term “Sunday driver” takes on a whole new meaning in Boca Raton on a Sunday when a major storm is bearing down on the area.
See our previous posts for a list of what's open and closed — or return to the home page of BocaNewsNow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K