BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Tropical Storm Isaac — or at the very least, its bands, are now affecting weather throughout the Boca Raton metropolitan area.
While roads are passable, there is a flood watch in effect for the area, as well as a tornado watch to go with the tropical storm warning that has been in effect since Saturday.
Be extremely careful if you are out and about. Palm fronds are flying and the term “Sunday driver” takes on a whole new meaning in Boca Raton on a Sunday when a major storm is bearing down on the area.
See our previous posts for a list of what's open and closed — or return to the home page of BocaNewsNow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fire Rescue Truck In Crash At Powerline and Palmetto Park, Road Closed
- COVID: Palm Beach County Back To Green Zone, “Low Risk” Says Kinsa
- Man Crashes Into Tree, Is Killed In West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Sues Police, Arrested On Own Property With Gun, Permit
- Delray Beach Man Calls 911 Repeatedly To Complain About Police
- TRAFFIC REMINDER: Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Close This Weekend
- ELECTIONS: Deadline Is Saturday For Vote-By-Mail Ballot
- Delray Beach Man Convicted Of Sending Spy Equipment To Libya
- Palm Beach County Commissioner Slams Governor DeSantis On Vaccine Stance