BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Tropical Storm Isaac — or at the very least, its bands, are now affecting weather throughout the Boca Raton metropolitan area.
While roads are passable, there is a flood watch in effect for the area, as well as a tornado watch to go with the tropical storm warning that has been in effect since Saturday.
Be extremely careful if you are out and about. Palm fronds are flying and the term “Sunday driver” takes on a whole new meaning in Boca Raton on a Sunday when a major storm is bearing down on the area.
See our previous posts for a list of what's open and closed — or return to the home page of BocaNewsNow.com.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- REMINDER: No Bags Permitted In Broward Schools This Week
- Major I-95, Glades Road Traffic Problems Expected This Week In Boca Raton
- Anti-Muslim Conservative Laura Loomer Sues Attorneys In Palm Beach County Court
- Cheerleader In Bikini Jailed For DUI In Delray Beach, Driving Strapless
- ALERT: SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING ISSUED FOR SOUTH PALM BEACH COUNTY
- Dogs In Starbucks, Publix, Aldi, Boca Raton And Delray Beach Readers Say Enough
- Tropical Storm Arlene Forms West Of Florida
- Palm Beach County Real Estate Market Still Plummeting
- Person Killed, Struck By Brightline Train In North Broward County