BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida Atlantic University just announced that it will return to a normal schedule Tuesday, after being closed Monday for Tropical Storm Isaac.
According to FAU:
Florida Atlantic University campuses and operations will re-open on Tuesday, August 28, at 5 a.m. All classes will be held as scheduled. Students, faculty and staff are advised to continue to use caution while traveling and walking on respective campuses. Members of the university community are also encouraged to closely monitor media reports and stay informed of local emergency responses.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fire Rescue Truck In Crash At Powerline and Palmetto Park, Road Closed
- COVID: Palm Beach County Back To Green Zone, “Low Risk” Says Kinsa
- Man Crashes Into Tree, Is Killed In West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Sues Police, Arrested On Own Property With Gun, Permit
- Delray Beach Man Calls 911 Repeatedly To Complain About Police
- TRAFFIC REMINDER: Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Close This Weekend
- ELECTIONS: Deadline Is Saturday For Vote-By-Mail Ballot
- Delray Beach Man Convicted Of Sending Spy Equipment To Libya
- Palm Beach County Commissioner Slams Governor DeSantis On Vaccine Stance