BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida Atlantic University just announced that it will return to a normal schedule Tuesday, after being closed Monday for Tropical Storm Isaac.
According to FAU:
Florida Atlantic University campuses and operations will re-open on Tuesday, August 28, at 5 a.m. All classes will be held as scheduled. Students, faculty and staff are advised to continue to use caution while traveling and walking on respective campuses. Members of the university community are also encouraged to closely monitor media reports and stay informed of local emergency responses.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose