BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida Atlantic University just announced that it will return to a normal schedule Tuesday, after being closed Monday for Tropical Storm Isaac.
According to FAU:
Florida Atlantic University campuses and operations will re-open on Tuesday, August 28, at 5 a.m. All classes will be held as scheduled. Students, faculty and staff are advised to continue to use caution while traveling and walking on respective campuses. Members of the university community are also encouraged to closely monitor media reports and stay informed of local emergency responses.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Nearly 3000 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Health Inspectors Shut Max’s Grille In January
- Delray Man Charged With Ordering Drugs Online, Nabbed By Postal Inspector
- Boynton Beach Woman Missing, Police Seek Help
- Local Man Wins $1M In Florida Lottery
- Doctor’s “Wrinkled” Hand On Private Part Tipped Girl That He Wasn’t A Teen
- Receive A Text About Real Estate Today? Ignore It
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Not Dropping
- Outrageous Agents: Boca Realtor Charged With Cocaine Possession