BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Be extremely careful heading home.
Huge portions of Glades Road and Palmetto Park Road are under water — to the point that we witnessed drivers in sedans turn around, realizing that they will flood their engines if they proceed. We saw at least two cars that were flooded out.
No PBSO deputies were in the area over the better part of half an hour, so it's every car for itself — a point made clear by immature drivers in “monster trucks” gunning through the flooded out roads, forcing other drivers to the side.
The water level — in some places — is as high as the bumper of a Ford Explorer.
You should be fine if you are driving an SUV.
Have pics of other trouble spots? Send them our way: news(at)bocanewsnow.com.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. | Legal Video Service, Legal Day In The Life Video | Legal Settlement Documentary
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Drug Bust: Cocaine, 25 Pounds of Pot Lands Boca Raton Man In Jail
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Disturbance Has 90 Percent Chance Of Becoming Storm
- HALLOWEEN HORROR: Palm Beach Positivity Rate Spikes To 7.3 Percent
- Nearly 300 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Maskless Halloween? Send Us Your Photos Of Adults Behaving Badly
- JAIL: Prostitution Charge For 52 Year Old Boca Raton Woman
- Delray Beach Man Sentenced To 17 Years For Federal Crime
- UNSAFE? Palm Beach Schools Pushing Students To “Photo Day,” But Lifetouch Says Upload Okay
- ALERT: FLORIDA PASSES 800,000 COVID-19 CASES