BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Be extremely careful heading home.
Huge portions of Glades Road and Palmetto Park Road are under water — to the point that we witnessed drivers in sedans turn around, realizing that they will flood their engines if they proceed. We saw at least two cars that were flooded out.
No PBSO deputies were in the area over the better part of half an hour, so it's every car for itself — a point made clear by immature drivers in “monster trucks” gunning through the flooded out roads, forcing other drivers to the side.
The water level — in some places — is as high as the bumper of a Ford Explorer.
You should be fine if you are driving an SUV.
Have pics of other trouble spots? Send them our way: news(at)bocanewsnow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 877-5FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BOCA POLICE: Teen Uses Stolen Credit Card But Her Real Address, Is Busted
- New Voting Rules: Palm Beach County Holds Town Hall Meeting Thursday
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Almost In “Green” COVID Zone
- POLICE: Sexual Predator Moves To West Boca Raton
- SILENCE: Emmitt Smith, The Boca Raton Silent On “Go Pink” Controversy
- REVEALED: We Have New Palm Beach School Superintendent’s Salary
- UPDATE: Delray Man Added Police Lights To Explorer, Pulled Over Cars In Boca Raton
- Teen Allegedly Attacked At Boynton Beach High Sues School Board
- Two Teens Missing, Police Seek Tips