BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Be extremely careful heading home.
Huge portions of Glades Road and Palmetto Park Road are under water — to the point that we witnessed drivers in sedans turn around, realizing that they will flood their engines if they proceed. We saw at least two cars that were flooded out.
No PBSO deputies were in the area over the better part of half an hour, so it's every car for itself — a point made clear by immature drivers in “monster trucks” gunning through the flooded out roads, forcing other drivers to the side.
The water level — in some places — is as high as the bumper of a Ford Explorer.
You should be fine if you are driving an SUV.
Have pics of other trouble spots? Send them our way: news(at)bocanewsnow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates