BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Be extremely careful heading home.
Huge portions of Glades Road and Palmetto Park Road are under water — to the point that we witnessed drivers in sedans turn around, realizing that they will flood their engines if they proceed. We saw at least two cars that were flooded out.
No PBSO deputies were in the area over the better part of half an hour, so it's every car for itself — a point made clear by immature drivers in “monster trucks” gunning through the flooded out roads, forcing other drivers to the side.
The water level — in some places — is as high as the bumper of a Ford Explorer.
You should be fine if you are driving an SUV.
Have pics of other trouble spots? Send them our way: news(at)bocanewsnow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?
- COVID Is Getting Worse In Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Animal Cruelty Charges
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Tinder Leads To Battery Charge For Boca Realtor
- HORRIBLE: FLORIDA PASSES 25,000 DEATHS AS DESANTIS PROMOTES EMPLOYMENT
- Mizner Country Club GM Says Club Not Involved In Drug Sales