BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Noted Boca Raton Stockbroker Michael Logan, now working for Raymond James as a senior vice president for investments, was arrested by Boca Raton Police following a standoff in his home.
Police were called to the 2700 Block of NW 28th Terrace Thursday afternoon for a developing situation. It was unclear to police whether other people were inside the home which is in the New Floresta section of Boca Raton.
Logan apparently refused to meet with police upon their arrival, but later came outside and peacefully surrendered.
He is now being held in the Palm Beach County Jail on the charges of violating a domestic abuse injunction and resisting arrest, without violence. Bond has not been set.
A search of the Palm Beach County Court Clerk’s system reveals there have been several domestic incidents regarding Logan over the past ten years.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K