BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Noted Boca Raton Stockbroker Michael Logan, now working for Raymond James as a senior vice president for investments, was arrested by Boca Raton Police following a standoff in his home.
Police were called to the 2700 Block of NW 28th Terrace Thursday afternoon for a developing situation. It was unclear to police whether other people were inside the home which is in the New Floresta section of Boca Raton.
Logan apparently refused to meet with police upon their arrival, but later came outside and peacefully surrendered.
He is now being held in the Palm Beach County Jail on the charges of violating a domestic abuse injunction and resisting arrest, without violence. Bond has not been set.
A search of the Palm Beach County Court Clerk’s system reveals there have been several domestic incidents regarding Logan over the past ten years.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teen With Autism Spits In Woodfield Gym, Woman Bullied For Asking Him To Stop
- COVID FLORIDA: State Passes 16,000 Deaths As Palm Beach County Sees Flu-Like Symptom ER Visits Grow
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 27 Forms In Atlantic
- TIME TO VOTE: Early Voting Locations Now Open In Palm Beach County
- Thanksgiving Could Be “Devastating” To South Palm Beach County
- FAU Reports 235 Students, Faculty Positive For COVID-19
- Tropical Depression Expected Off Florida’s Coast By Tuesday
- Early Voting Starts Monday In Palm Beach County
- POLICE: Mara Mena Missing, Last Seen In West Boca Raton