BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Noted Boca Raton Stockbroker Michael Logan, now working for Raymond James as a senior vice president for investments, was arrested by Boca Raton Police following a standoff in his home.
Police were called to the 2700 Block of NW 28th Terrace Thursday afternoon for a developing situation. It was unclear to police whether other people were inside the home which is in the New Floresta section of Boca Raton.
Logan apparently refused to meet with police upon their arrival, but later came outside and peacefully surrendered.
He is now being held in the Palm Beach County Jail on the charges of violating a domestic abuse injunction and resisting arrest, without violence. Bond has not been set.
A search of the Palm Beach County Court Clerk’s system reveals there have been several domestic incidents regarding Logan over the past ten years.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School