BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Noted Boca Raton Stockbroker Michael Logan, now working for Raymond James as a senior vice president for investments, was arrested by Boca Raton Police following a standoff in his home.
Police were called to the 2700 Block of NW 28th Terrace Thursday afternoon for a developing situation. It was unclear to police whether other people were inside the home which is in the New Floresta section of Boca Raton.
Logan apparently refused to meet with police upon their arrival, but later came outside and peacefully surrendered.
He is now being held in the Palm Beach County Jail on the charges of violating a domestic abuse injunction and resisting arrest, without violence. Bond has not been set.
A search of the Palm Beach County Court Clerk’s system reveals there have been several domestic incidents regarding Logan over the past ten years.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Man Accused Of Sales Tax Fraud
- AIRBNB Sued Over South Palm Beach County Hammock Incident
- Man Killed By Brightline Train In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Manslaughter Charge
- BOCA BRIDGES: Homeowner Strangles Another Homeowner, Caught On Ring Camera
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Listen To The 911 Call When Man Found With Blood, White Powder
- I-95 To Close Again In Boca Raton, This Time Tuesday
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Major Crash At Palmetto Park Road And U.S. 441
- Thunderstorms Likely Sunday Night, Then Decent Week Ahead