BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Moooove over Verizon, AT&T Wireless is bringing a cow to Lynn University in advance of the third and final presidential debate set for October 22nd.
A “cow,” or “cell on wheels,” is — quite simply — a mobile cell tower that immediately increases AT&T’s ability to handle massive spikes in cell phone traffic. Spikes are expected as the national media, campaigns, and security teams descend on the area over the net several weeks.
BocaNewsNow.com — which has used AT&T by default for the past several years — is blown away by the network’s LTE service in the area while using an iPhone 5. We’re averaging 20 mbps down and 15 up throughout much of our coverage area. In layman’s terms — it’s very, very fast. The “cow” should help keep those speeds and ability to connect as Boca becomes the center of the political universe for several days.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens