BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Moooove over Verizon, AT&T Wireless is bringing a cow to Lynn University in advance of the third and final presidential debate set for October 22nd.
A “cow,” or “cell on wheels,” is — quite simply — a mobile cell tower that immediately increases AT&T’s ability to handle massive spikes in cell phone traffic. Spikes are expected as the national media, campaigns, and security teams descend on the area over the net several weeks.
BocaNewsNow.com — which has used AT&T by default for the past several years — is blown away by the network’s LTE service in the area while using an iPhone 5. We’re averaging 20 mbps down and 15 up throughout much of our coverage area. In layman’s terms — it’s very, very fast. The “cow” should help keep those speeds and ability to connect as Boca becomes the center of the political universe for several days.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees
- Palm Beach County Schools Hide Expulsion Information, Race Questions Raised
- Boca Isles South Resident Arrested Following Theft, Fire
- Million Dollar Lottery Winner Lives In Boynton Beach
- Boca Raton Teen Killer Identified, Cops Say Shot Friend In Back Yard
- Boca Raton’s L’Ambiance HOA Facing Lawsuit
- CRASH AND BURN: Boca Isles South Burglar Crashes Getaway Car At Cop Shop
- Fire Burning Cascade Lakes Boynton Beach