BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Police are investigating a massive theft from the J.Crew at Boca Raton’s Town Center Mall.
According to police, a manager at the store reported that someone stole more than $7,000 of “toothpick” jeans. The theft was discovered yesterday afternoon. It is unclear if surveillance cameras captured the heist.
If you are not up on the latest fashion trends, J. Crew describes toothpick jeans as follows:
A brilliant idea—in more ways than one. We gave our talk-of-the-town toothpick a sleeker-than-ever shape with a superskinny leg that zips at the ankle for a customized fit. Reworked in a new refined twill that’s lightweight and supersoft but still holds its shape (and yours) beautifully.
- Cotton/Modal® with a hint of stretch.
- Sits lower on hips, with a superskinny, straight leg.
- Traditional 5-pocket styling.
- Side ankle zips.
- 27″ inseam.
- Machine wash.
The jeans retail at J. Crew for $125, although “select colors” are now reduced to $49.95. Using that price, the store is missing 140 jeans.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning
- Golf Instructor Drake Kelso Jailed On DUI Charge, Said Gun Was In Car
- Woman Kills Federal Judge, Injures Boy In Boca Raton Crash
- More COVID Problems Florida, Positivity Rate Jumps Again
- Flying? Major Delays, Canceled Flights At FLL Today
- Significant Weather Advisory In Effect
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge