BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Police are investigating a massive theft from the J.Crew at Boca Raton’s Town Center Mall.
According to police, a manager at the store reported that someone stole more than $7,000 of “toothpick” jeans. The theft was discovered yesterday afternoon. It is unclear if surveillance cameras captured the heist.
If you are not up on the latest fashion trends, J. Crew describes toothpick jeans as follows:
A brilliant idea—in more ways than one. We gave our talk-of-the-town toothpick a sleeker-than-ever shape with a superskinny leg that zips at the ankle for a customized fit. Reworked in a new refined twill that’s lightweight and supersoft but still holds its shape (and yours) beautifully.
- Cotton/Modal® with a hint of stretch.
- Sits lower on hips, with a superskinny, straight leg.
- Traditional 5-pocket styling.
- Side ankle zips.
- 27″ inseam.
- Machine wash.
The jeans retail at J. Crew for $125, although “select colors” are now reduced to $49.95. Using that price, the store is missing 140 jeans.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates