DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach Police say they captured a murder suspect who is now behind bars. Thomas Alan Taylor, 31, is charged with Premeditated Murder and Aggravated Battery with a Deadly Weapon.
According to police:
On November 30th, 2012 at approximately 11:30pm, Delray Beach Police Officers responded to a call of gunshots fired near 110 SW 13th Avenue in Delray Beach. When officers arrived they found one adult male deceased and another male juvenile with a gunshot wound to his leg.
Through their investigation, Delray Beach Police Detectives found that there had been an altercation between the juvenile victim and several other males earlier in the evening. As a result of this altercation, the suspect Thomas Alan Taylor drove to 110 SW 13th Avenue and shot the adult male and juvenile victim, killing the adult male victim.
After interviewing multiple witnesses, a warrant was obtained for the arrest of Thomas Alan Taylor. Taylor was arrested without incident on December 1, 2012.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BREAKING: Man Shot In Head Just South Of Boca Raton, Search Underway
- REWARD: Fatal Shooting South Of Boca Raton, Who Is The Killer?
- WEATHER ALERT: Thunderstorms Moving Into Boca Raton
- LAWSUIT: OFFICE DEPOT SPAMMED CUSTOMERS
- WE ASK: What’s Your Experience With “PackMy RX”?
- Second DUI Arrest In Weeks For Delray Beach’s Scott Fisher
- BABY FORMULA: United Way Offers “Food Finder” Map In Palm Beach County
- Boynton Police Nab Juvenile Attacker, Ask For Other Victims To Come Forward
- Water Rescue At Kings Point After Man Falls In Lake