DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach Police say they captured a murder suspect who is now behind bars. Thomas Alan Taylor, 31, is charged with Premeditated Murder and Aggravated Battery with a Deadly Weapon.
According to police:
On November 30th, 2012 at approximately 11:30pm, Delray Beach Police Officers responded to a call of gunshots fired near 110 SW 13th Avenue in Delray Beach. When officers arrived they found one adult male deceased and another male juvenile with a gunshot wound to his leg.
Through their investigation, Delray Beach Police Detectives found that there had been an altercation between the juvenile victim and several other males earlier in the evening. As a result of this altercation, the suspect Thomas Alan Taylor drove to 110 SW 13th Avenue and shot the adult male and juvenile victim, killing the adult male victim.
After interviewing multiple witnesses, a warrant was obtained for the arrest of Thomas Alan Taylor. Taylor was arrested without incident on December 1, 2012.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach