DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach Police say they captured a murder suspect who is now behind bars. Thomas Alan Taylor, 31, is charged with Premeditated Murder and Aggravated Battery with a Deadly Weapon.
According to police:
On November 30th, 2012 at approximately 11:30pm, Delray Beach Police Officers responded to a call of gunshots fired near 110 SW 13th Avenue in Delray Beach. When officers arrived they found one adult male deceased and another male juvenile with a gunshot wound to his leg.
Through their investigation, Delray Beach Police Detectives found that there had been an altercation between the juvenile victim and several other males earlier in the evening. As a result of this altercation, the suspect Thomas Alan Taylor drove to 110 SW 13th Avenue and shot the adult male and juvenile victim, killing the adult male victim.
After interviewing multiple witnesses, a warrant was obtained for the arrest of Thomas Alan Taylor. Taylor was arrested without incident on December 1, 2012.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach Schools: Wipes Shortage, Mask Shortages, Teachers Scared For Monday
- TEACHERS: Palm Beach County Parents Don’t Understand Where They’re Sending Kids
- Boynton Beach Woman Jailed, Tried To Smuggle Drugs Into Jail
- FLORIDA COVID: Palm Beach Pediatric Positivity 13.9 Percent As Schools Open
- Palm Beach County Schools: Substitutes Needed As In-Person Learning Begins
- Palm Beach Schools: Parents Still Say “No Way” To Sending Kids Back On Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wilfred Forms, Early Track Towards Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Food Service Worker Horror Story
- Palm Beach Schools: Who Are The Parents Sending Their Kids Monday?