DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach Police say they captured a murder suspect who is now behind bars. Thomas Alan Taylor, 31, is charged with Premeditated Murder and Aggravated Battery with a Deadly Weapon.
According to police:
On November 30th, 2012 at approximately 11:30pm, Delray Beach Police Officers responded to a call of gunshots fired near 110 SW 13th Avenue in Delray Beach. When officers arrived they found one adult male deceased and another male juvenile with a gunshot wound to his leg.
Through their investigation, Delray Beach Police Detectives found that there had been an altercation between the juvenile victim and several other males earlier in the evening. As a result of this altercation, the suspect Thomas Alan Taylor drove to 110 SW 13th Avenue and shot the adult male and juvenile victim, killing the adult male victim.
After interviewing multiple witnesses, a warrant was obtained for the arrest of Thomas Alan Taylor. Taylor was arrested without incident on December 1, 2012.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday