BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It is a gorgeous day to play in firetrucks, dress as a SWAT team member, and eat cotton candy. Thousand of Boca Raton and South Palm Beach County residents are doing just that.
The fire festival is underway through 4p — and Trauma Hawk is expected to make a landing shortly.
The event is free. South County Regional Park is on Glades Road, approximately two miles west of 441.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Tinder Leads To Battery Charge For Boca Realtor
- HORRIBLE: FLORIDA PASSES 25,000 DEATHS AS DESANTIS PROMOTES EMPLOYMENT
- Mizner Country Club GM Says Club Not Involved In Drug Sales
- Two In West Boca Home Jailed On Drug Charges
- POLICE: No, This Cat Wasn’t Shot In The Face And Dumped In Boca Raton
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again