BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Holiday lights, a chill in the air, and a warm drink from Starbucks.
Even in South Florida, everyone loves the holiday season … at least until they're trying to get home and can't, thanks to a holiday parade.
So be aware that tomorrow afternoon (Wednesday) and well into the night, the Boca Raton Holiday Parade will close Federal Highway between Camino and Glades. Specifically: 5:30p until 11p.
The parade itself starts at 7:30 and winds from southeast 8th street to Mizner Park.
Admission is free.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach