BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Just when you think you have seen it all, Boca Raton Police arrested 18-year-old Mercedes Reed-Vaughn after she allegedly placed a purse in a Bloomingdales toilet.
The “Chloe” brand bag was valued at $1795.
Bloomingdales determined the bag could no longer be sold so had to be written off. That led to a charge of felony criminal mischief against Reed-Vaghn who lists Boca as her home address.
She was transported to the Palm Beach County Jail where ultimately posted bond and was released.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K