BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Just when you think you have seen it all, Boca Raton Police arrested 18-year-old Mercedes Reed-Vaughn after she allegedly placed a purse in a Bloomingdales toilet.
The “Chloe” brand bag was valued at $1795.
Bloomingdales determined the bag could no longer be sold so had to be written off. That led to a charge of felony criminal mischief against Reed-Vaghn who lists Boca as her home address.
She was transported to the Palm Beach County Jail where ultimately posted bond and was released.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation