BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Just when you think you have seen it all, Boca Raton Police arrested 18-year-old Mercedes Reed-Vaughn after she allegedly placed a purse in a Bloomingdales toilet.
The “Chloe” brand bag was valued at $1795.
Bloomingdales determined the bag could no longer be sold so had to be written off. That led to a charge of felony criminal mischief against Reed-Vaghn who lists Boca as her home address.
She was transported to the Palm Beach County Jail where ultimately posted bond and was released.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Dogs Where Dogs Shouldn’t Be In Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach
- Small Plane Makes Emergency Landing Near West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Facing Gambling, Money Laundering Charges
- HURRICANE CENTER: Four Tropical Waves Now Watched, Tracking Map Clear For Now
- MISSING WOMAN FOUND DEAD, VANISHED FROM FORT LAUDERDALE AIRPORT
- Boynton Beach Bicyclist Turns In Front Of Car, Is Killed
- West Boca Raton Man Tries To Flee Police With Arrest Warrant, Fails
- Palm Beach County Resident Donald Trump Indicted On Federal Charge
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Waves Being Monitored, Two With Convection