BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Casper has appeared in Boca and now stands charged with fraud and grand theft.
Sharon Casper, 56, of Delray Beach, allegedly had a habit of stealing clothes from Nordstrom at Boca Town Center Mall, then returning the clothes for credit which she had applied to Nordstrom gift cards.
She then, investigators say, gave those gift cards to family and friends in exchange for cash.
Nordstrom's loss prevention team told Boca Raton detectives that Casper received at least $3400 as part of her scheme.
She was charged with Grand Theft and Fraud, and was released on bond. A court date is pending.
No word if the value of those gift cards being used by Casper's family and friends has vanished, you know, like a friendly ghost.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive
- URGENT: Delray Beach Police Seeking Missing Woman
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday
- Palm Beach County School District COVID Dashboard Already Questioned, Numbers Dropped
- TRAFFIC HAVOC: Palmetto Park Road To Close
- Guilty Plea From Delray Chiropractor Richard Davidson Came Just Months After Feds Moved In