BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — AT&T mobile customers throughout Boca Raton are likely experiencing better service in many places. The carrier just upgraded cell sites on South Ocean Drive, W. Palmetto Road, Glades Road, N. Ponderosa Drive, Boca Rio Road, Boca Vista Drive, and Spanish Isles Boulevard.
According to AT&T:
The capacity upgrades involved adding new layers of frequency, also known as “carriers,” to the cell sites. The additional capacity makes it possible for the sites to accommodate more traffic, which helps improve the performance of mobile Internet data and voice connectivity.
”Our top priority is to provide customers with an exceptional wireless experience,” said AT&T Florida President Marshall Criser, lll. “The ongoing enhancements we’re making to our local mobile Internet network to expand coverage, capacity and super-fast speeds are one way we’re accomplishing this goal.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Kids Are Testing Positive At Boca Raton Area Camps, What Does That Mean For School?
- Here’s How To Remove Your Child From Palm Beach County Schools
- Palm Beach County: Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- READ THE REPORT: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed Multiple Women
- Are Boca, Delray Restaurant Workers Wearing Masks? Tell Us, Others
- Woman, Three Times Legal Limit, Asks Boca PD To Help Her Get To Hawaii
- Parents Outraged, Fearful That Palm Beach Schools Won’t Mandate Masks
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF