BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — AT&T mobile customers throughout Boca Raton are likely experiencing better service in many places. The carrier just upgraded cell sites on South Ocean Drive, W. Palmetto Road, Glades Road, N. Ponderosa Drive, Boca Rio Road, Boca Vista Drive, and Spanish Isles Boulevard.
According to AT&T:
The capacity upgrades involved adding new layers of frequency, also known as “carriers,” to the cell sites. The additional capacity makes it possible for the sites to accommodate more traffic, which helps improve the performance of mobile Internet data and voice connectivity.
”Our top priority is to provide customers with an exceptional wireless experience,” said AT&T Florida President Marshall Criser, lll. “The ongoing enhancements we’re making to our local mobile Internet network to expand coverage, capacity and super-fast speeds are one way we’re accomplishing this goal.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct