BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — AT&T mobile customers throughout Boca Raton are likely experiencing better service in many places. The carrier just upgraded cell sites on South Ocean Drive, W. Palmetto Road, Glades Road, N. Ponderosa Drive, Boca Rio Road, Boca Vista Drive, and Spanish Isles Boulevard.
According to AT&T:
The capacity upgrades involved adding new layers of frequency, also known as “carriers,” to the cell sites. The additional capacity makes it possible for the sites to accommodate more traffic, which helps improve the performance of mobile Internet data and voice connectivity.
”Our top priority is to provide customers with an exceptional wireless experience,” said AT&T Florida President Marshall Criser, lll. “The ongoing enhancements we’re making to our local mobile Internet network to expand coverage, capacity and super-fast speeds are one way we’re accomplishing this goal.”
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Now 90-Percent Chance System Forms East Of Florida Within Days
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Violating Protective Order, Allegedly Pulled Girl From Market
- Do You Think You Were Scammed By Delray Beach’s MV Realty?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropics Busy Again, Tropical Depression Forming West Of Florida
- Boynton Beach Man Hits, Kills Man In Wheelchair, According To Police
- South Florida Renters Need More Than $100K Salary Says New FAU Report
- Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Now Watched West, East Of Florida
- Crash Completely Closes I-95 Southbound At Hillsboro Blvd.