BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — AT&T mobile customers throughout Boca Raton are likely experiencing better service in many places. The carrier just upgraded cell sites on South Ocean Drive, W. Palmetto Road, Glades Road, N. Ponderosa Drive, Boca Rio Road, Boca Vista Drive, and Spanish Isles Boulevard.
According to AT&T:
The capacity upgrades involved adding new layers of frequency, also known as “carriers,” to the cell sites. The additional capacity makes it possible for the sites to accommodate more traffic, which helps improve the performance of mobile Internet data and voice connectivity.
”Our top priority is to provide customers with an exceptional wireless experience,” said AT&T Florida President Marshall Criser, lll. “The ongoing enhancements we’re making to our local mobile Internet network to expand coverage, capacity and super-fast speeds are one way we’re accomplishing this goal.”
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch
- Delray Woman Sues, Says Dunkin’ Coffee Cup Collapsed
- More Dead, More Infected In Florida As COVID Spread Continues
- Now 140 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- HURRICANE CENTER: South Florida Near System’s Path
- West Boca Raton’s David Cohen Jailed On Money Laundering, Fraud Charges
- UPDATE: DISTANCE LEARNING COULD END IN JANUARY, PALM BEACH SCHOOLS ISSUES STATEMENT