BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — AT&T mobile customers throughout Boca Raton are likely experiencing better service in many places. The carrier just upgraded cell sites on South Ocean Drive, W. Palmetto Road, Glades Road, N. Ponderosa Drive, Boca Rio Road, Boca Vista Drive, and Spanish Isles Boulevard.
According to AT&T:
The capacity upgrades involved adding new layers of frequency, also known as “carriers,” to the cell sites. The additional capacity makes it possible for the sites to accommodate more traffic, which helps improve the performance of mobile Internet data and voice connectivity.
”Our top priority is to provide customers with an exceptional wireless experience,” said AT&T Florida President Marshall Criser, lll. “The ongoing enhancements we’re making to our local mobile Internet network to expand coverage, capacity and super-fast speeds are one way we’re accomplishing this goal.”
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH: ANOTHER HOMEOWNER HEADS TO FEDERAL PRISON
- BREAKING: TWO DEAD IN FIREY CRASH ON I-95, ROAD CLOSED
- Tri-Rail Train Hits, Kills Pedestrian Late Wednesday Morning In South Florida
- If You’re Looking For Kelley McIsaac, She’s In Jail, And We Know Why
- Tri-Rail Service Resumes Following Massive System Failure
- REMINDER: Palm Beach County Public School Year Ends Thursday
- Train Strikes, Kills Man South Of Boca Raton, Roads Closed
- FOURTEEN STUDENTS DEAD IN TEXAS SCHOOL SHOOTING, ONE TEACHER
- Memorial Day Ceremony Set For South Florida National Cemetery