BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Getting high with a little help from their friends, two teens were cuffed and stuffed by Boca Raton Police for allegedly possessing marijuana, amphetamine salts and lorazepam on New Year's Day.
Paige Poel Voorde and Nicolette Bonilla Radulovich, both 18, were booked into the Palm Beach County Jail. Voorde also allegedly had a fake ID.
The two were stopped on Palmetto Park Road just east of I-95 around 8a on New Year's. Radulovich stayed in jail being released around noon, Poel Voorde spent most of the holiday behind bars. (Photos: Poel Voorde, Top; Radulovich, Bottom).
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Now 90-Percent Chance System Forms East Of Florida Within Days
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Violating Protective Order, Allegedly Pulled Girl From Market
- Do You Think You Were Scammed By Delray Beach’s MV Realty?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropics Busy Again, Tropical Depression Forming West Of Florida
- Boynton Beach Man Hits, Kills Man In Wheelchair, According To Police
- South Florida Renters Need More Than $100K Salary Says New FAU Report
- Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Now Watched West, East Of Florida
- Crash Completely Closes I-95 Southbound At Hillsboro Blvd.