BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Getting high with a little help from their friends, two teens were cuffed and stuffed by Boca Raton Police for allegedly possessing marijuana, amphetamine salts and lorazepam on New Year's Day.
Paige Poel Voorde and Nicolette Bonilla Radulovich, both 18, were booked into the Palm Beach County Jail. Voorde also allegedly had a fake ID.
The two were stopped on Palmetto Park Road just east of I-95 around 8a on New Year's. Radulovich stayed in jail being released around noon, Poel Voorde spent most of the holiday behind bars. (Photos: Poel Voorde, Top; Radulovich, Bottom).
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation