BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Getting high with a little help from their friends, two teens were cuffed and stuffed by Boca Raton Police for allegedly possessing marijuana, amphetamine salts and lorazepam on New Year's Day.
Paige Poel Voorde and Nicolette Bonilla Radulovich, both 18, were booked into the Palm Beach County Jail. Voorde also allegedly had a fake ID.
The two were stopped on Palmetto Park Road just east of I-95 around 8a on New Year's. Radulovich stayed in jail being released around noon, Poel Voorde spent most of the holiday behind bars. (Photos: Poel Voorde, Top; Radulovich, Bottom).
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Zoom Eliminates 40 Minute Limit For Thanksgiving
- At Least Eleven Hospitalized Today For COVID in Palm Beach County
- COVID FLORIDA: Another 8085 Infected, Another 72 Dead
- SOLD: Eagles Landing And The Night Owls Camp To Change Hands
- LAWSUIT: Spanish River High School Assistant Principal Discriminated Against Custodian
- Boca Raton Surgeon John Baker Jailed, Allegedly Pointed Gun At Student
- DEATHSANTIS: Florida Tops 18,000 COVID-19 Deaths, Governor Silent On Grim Milestone
- Broward County Donates 15,000 Pounds Of Food For Thanksgiving
- BOYNTON POLICE: 81 Year Old Man Charged With DUI In Fatal Crash