BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Getting high with a little help from their friends, two teens were cuffed and stuffed by Boca Raton Police for allegedly possessing marijuana, amphetamine salts and lorazepam on New Year's Day.
Paige Poel Voorde and Nicolette Bonilla Radulovich, both 18, were booked into the Palm Beach County Jail. Voorde also allegedly had a fake ID.
The two were stopped on Palmetto Park Road just east of I-95 around 8a on New Year's. Radulovich stayed in jail being released around noon, Poel Voorde spent most of the holiday behind bars. (Photos: Poel Voorde, Top; Radulovich, Bottom).
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified