BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Serious charges have been filed against an 18-year-old who allegedly helped a younger female friend shoplift at Town Center Mall.
Police say Meghan Kerr has been charged with “contributing to the delinquency of a minor” while both she and the young friend were charged with felony retail theft. They allegedly attempted to swipe nearly $1000 in merchandise from Macy's.
The juvenile was turned over to her parents. Kerr, who lives in Boynton, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and was later released on bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning
- Golf Instructor Drake Kelso Jailed On DUI Charge, Said Gun Was In Car
- Woman Kills Federal Judge, Injures Boy In Boca Raton Crash
- More COVID Problems Florida, Positivity Rate Jumps Again
- Flying? Major Delays, Canceled Flights At FLL Today
- Significant Weather Advisory In Effect
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge