BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Serious charges have been filed against an 18-year-old who allegedly helped a younger female friend shoplift at Town Center Mall.
Police say Meghan Kerr has been charged with “contributing to the delinquency of a minor” while both she and the young friend were charged with felony retail theft. They allegedly attempted to swipe nearly $1000 in merchandise from Macy's.
The juvenile was turned over to her parents. Kerr, who lives in Boynton, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and was later released on bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens