BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Serious charges have been filed against an 18-year-old who allegedly helped a younger female friend shoplift at Town Center Mall.
Police say Meghan Kerr has been charged with “contributing to the delinquency of a minor” while both she and the young friend were charged with felony retail theft. They allegedly attempted to swipe nearly $1000 in merchandise from Macy's.
The juvenile was turned over to her parents. Kerr, who lives in Boynton, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and was later released on bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days
- Boca Raton Gym Sued For $1M In Rent
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?
- COVID Is Getting Worse In Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Animal Cruelty Charges
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Tinder Leads To Battery Charge For Boca Realtor