BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Serious charges have been filed against an 18-year-old who allegedly helped a younger female friend shoplift at Town Center Mall.
Police say Meghan Kerr has been charged with “contributing to the delinquency of a minor” while both she and the young friend were charged with felony retail theft. They allegedly attempted to swipe nearly $1000 in merchandise from Macy's.
The juvenile was turned over to her parents. Kerr, who lives in Boynton, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and was later released on bond.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring
- COVID: Palm Beach School Board Member Calls For More Transparency
- COVID: Palm Beach County Schools Report More Cases, But No Outbreak
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud