BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Adam Weisbrodt, 27, of Wyoming Court in Boca Raton is in serious condition this morning after the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says he ran in front of a car.
It happened late Thursday afternoon when investigators say Weisbrodt was running northbound across the westbound lanes of Kimberly Boulevard. Weisbrodt, “without warning,” according to police, ran into the path of a 2008 Nisan Altima driven by Susan Ramalho — also of Boca. She was wearing a seatbelt and not injured.
Weisbrodt, however, landed on the hood of Ramalho’s Nissan before falling off the car and onto the pavement.
He was rushed to Delray Medical Center. No charges have been filed although the investigation into why Weisbrodt was running across the street continues.
View Larger Map
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED: Critical Crash Northbound Near Glades Road
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On The Wave, Development Possible
- Homeowner Sues Valencia Reserve, Critically Injured
- DONNA KLEIN JEWISH ACADEMY SUED: STUDENT BULLIED, INJURED
- POLICE: Bulldog Named Morty Attacks Golden Retriever In Seven Bridges, Punctures Ear
- HURRICANE CENTER: There’s Another Wave To Watch