BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Adam Weisbrodt, 27, of Wyoming Court in Boca Raton is in serious condition this morning after the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says he ran in front of a car.
It happened late Thursday afternoon when investigators say Weisbrodt was running northbound across the westbound lanes of Kimberly Boulevard. Weisbrodt, “without warning,” according to police, ran into the path of a 2008 Nisan Altima driven by Susan Ramalho — also of Boca. She was wearing a seatbelt and not injured.
Weisbrodt, however, landed on the hood of Ramalho’s Nissan before falling off the car and onto the pavement.
He was rushed to Delray Medical Center. No charges have been filed although the investigation into why Weisbrodt was running across the street continues.
View Larger Map
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring
- COVID: Palm Beach School Board Member Calls For More Transparency
- COVID: Palm Beach County Schools Report More Cases, But No Outbreak