BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Adam Weisbrodt, 27, of Wyoming Court in Boca Raton is in serious condition this morning after the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says he ran in front of a car.
It happened late Thursday afternoon when investigators say Weisbrodt was running northbound across the westbound lanes of Kimberly Boulevard. Weisbrodt, “without warning,” according to police, ran into the path of a 2008 Nisan Altima driven by Susan Ramalho — also of Boca. She was wearing a seatbelt and not injured.
Weisbrodt, however, landed on the hood of Ramalho’s Nissan before falling off the car and onto the pavement.
He was rushed to Delray Medical Center. No charges have been filed although the investigation into why Weisbrodt was running across the street continues.
View Larger Map
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s
- Sober Homes Operate In High End Delray Beach, Boca Raton Communities
- CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments In South Florida Right Now
- Delray’s Carolyn Gulino Jailed On Enhanced DUI Charge
- Chevy Silverado Step Collapses, Driver Sues Schumacher Automotive
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge