BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Adam Weisbrodt, 27, of Wyoming Court in Boca Raton is in serious condition this morning after the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says he ran in front of a car.
It happened late Thursday afternoon when investigators say Weisbrodt was running northbound across the westbound lanes of Kimberly Boulevard. Weisbrodt, “without warning,” according to police, ran into the path of a 2008 Nisan Altima driven by Susan Ramalho — also of Boca. She was wearing a seatbelt and not injured.
Weisbrodt, however, landed on the hood of Ramalho’s Nissan before falling off the car and onto the pavement.
He was rushed to Delray Medical Center. No charges have been filed although the investigation into why Weisbrodt was running across the street continues.
View Larger Map
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA BLUE ALERT: Patrick McDowell On Loose, Allegedly Killed Cop
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question