BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — In one of the most horrible stories you’ll read this weekend, Boca Raton Police are investigating the theft of a 14k gold pendant from an area hospice patient.
The theft happened earlier this week at Hospice By The Sea, and at this point there have been no arrests. The patient was listed as a”sick” at the time of the theft, but we know nothing else about the victim’s identity or whether the pendant was being worn at the time of the theft.
Anyone with information is asked to call Boca PD at 561-338-1234.
Hospice By The Sea is located at 1531 West Palmetto Park Road which is actually by I-95, although “Hospice By I-95” does not market quite as well.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates