BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Investigators continuing the manhunt for the four gun wielding thugs who shot and killed Josephine’s bartender Rafael Rodriguez just released the redacted version of the original investigation report filed in the hours after the murder.
BocaNewsNow.com has further redacted the telephone numbers and addresses of witnesses — and others — who were in the restaurant at the time of the crime.
As written in the report:
Unknown suspect(s) entered Josephines Restaurant located at 5751 N Federal Hwy. Atleast two suspect(s) were armed with handguns. Suspect(s) demanded jewelry and a purse from multiple victims. One W/M victim was shot in the during the incident and subsequently passed away at Delray Medical Center. Three to four suspect(s) were involved, wore dark colored clothing, backpacks, baseball hats, one wore a black mask another wore a white mask, two carried handguns, and they possbily left northbound from the location by unknown means. ISB and crime scene responded.
Police, unsurprisingly, are not sharing leads at this point, nor is the department commenting on similarities between the crime and a robbery at Table 42 several months ago.
Officer Sandra Boonenberg, a spokesperson for Boca PD, told BocaNewsNow.com earlier this week that, “the detectives have not drawn any conclusions at this point but are looking at all possibilities.”
Download and read the complete PDF here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida’s “Vulnerable” Form For COVID-19 Shot May Be HIPAA Violation
- COVID Count Rising In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Man, Registered Sex Offender, Arrested Again For Sex Crime
- Teacher, Arrested By Boca Raton Police, Set To Be Fired Today
- Delray’s Tiffany Terrazzano Jailed On Repeat Charge
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Mandate, Some Fear DeSantis Will Ban It
- Huge Jump In Florida COVID Cases
- POTTY PROBLEM! High Profile Boca Building Sends Tenants To Porta-Johns
- Thieves Targeting Target Wanted By Police